sore muscles

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

how to keep working out when your whole body is sore from yesterday workout? i want to keep going but lts annoying me

29 Aug
I just got back into working out and running. I started last week and had sore muscles the first few days. When you keep a routine it should go away. If you stretch the muscles you work before and after your workout it can help though
29 Aug
Stay motivated and keep going first few days are the hardest, and you will be sore but after that you will be good..
29 Aug
3rd day will be fine..sore muscle will get away in just a whim,,sore musce is a sign that your body is starting to adjust with your new active lifestyle,,goodluck.
30 Aug
After a while you may find yourself enjoying that muscle soreness. It's a sign that it's working.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 6:47pm
via Android

STRETCH GIRL !

Me_xmas_11_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 11:26pm
via Android

Warn up-make sure I lube joints before ur workout.
Stretch-post workout so your muscle keep blood moving as they contract.
Work alternating muscle groups
Increase protein intake

30 Aug
warm up, stretch and protein intake, got it! haha thank you so much for your advice
30 Aug
I forgot plenty of water...but ur welcome. The human body is still the best machine ever designed. Instincts provide us the direction we need...we just have to learn to listen
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 1:41am
via Android

Your muscles NEED to rebuild. Without a rest your workout is not efficient or effective. You also open yourself up to getting sick because your body is fatigued.

That's why people rotate and work arms one day, legs another, cardio another day, core another(along with rest days). Switch it up. Don't feel ashamed to take a day of rest it is a NECESSARY part of building a new you.

30 Aug
Thank you heaps for yoyr advice
01 Sep
Oh yeah and plenty of water, like somebody else said. Seriously important. And you're very welcome thanks for saying thanks haha
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 2:09am
via iOS
Don't Quit!
You're already in pain
You're already hurt
Get rewarded for it!! Push yourself. In order to achieve something you want you will have to go the extra mile and do something you've never done! Giving up is easy. But the best things in life come from the things you work hard on the soreness will go away. But be happy about it. It means the workout you did is actually doing something to your body! Embrace it. Chin up and don't stop
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:13am
via Android

If you are not sore, do more!

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 6:14am
via Android

Stretch loads - I find this gets rid of stiffness/soreness and speeds up my recovery.

30 Aug
Thank you i will take it in yo considetarion. what types of stretches would you recomend?
30 Aug
Depends on what exercise you've been doing. As a general rule stretch the muscles that are sore. If it's any use I have an arm stretches cool down workout for sore arms on my created workouts. I'm sure if you search skimble there are stretches workouts :)
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 6:30am
via Android

Hey.. u got a nice body...:) Do u mind if i ask your age?

30 Aug
thank you(: im 16
30 Aug
Hey same.. me too :D
30 Aug
awesome! haha nice to meet you then. youre very pretty yourself^_^
30 Aug
Nice to meet u too..^^ hehee, thnks:)
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 6:38pm
via Android

Your body needs to adjust to the new active lifestyle, it's normal that you're experiencing soreness. Don't overdo it though, make sure you rest in time and hydrate! Drinking water helps with the soreness.

30 Aug
Thank you for your advice(:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51