Is it possible to lose 35 pounds in 4 months ?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 6:57am
via Android

I'm currently at 206 & I'm tryna lose 35 pounds for my bday. Think I'll lose that much by then ?

30 Aug
It's possible :-) alot of discipline and healthy eating and it can happen....Good luck :-)
30 Aug
Its very possible after i had my son in march 2013 i started three weeks after working out i lost 45 pounds in four months im on my last three pounds but what i did was get up in the morning or night workout for about 45 mins i did tabeo or sometimes i did the womens health 15 mins tone up workout i also made sure wit every lunch or dinner i had half plate of veggies and my water i also made sure i limit my sweet intake ill have a cookie every once in a while walk...
Image_thumb
392 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 7:16am
via Android

Yeah, just workout harder

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:20am
via iOS
I don't know if it is possible, but I wanted to warn you against the pitfalls of such an aggressive plan.

Let's say you manage to succeed. Do you think you will be able to keep it off? Think about how hard you would need to work for it. Don't you think that, by the time your birthday comes, you would be in a constant state of craving that might become dangerous and ultimately lead to weight gain?

Let's say you do manage to succeed. How hard do you think that might be on your body? Don't you think this can be very detrimental to your general health? The only way you would manage is by spending a lot of calories while at the same time reducing your calorie intake through diet as well. Are you sure you want to expose your body to that?

Why not go for a more realistic 20?
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 3:35pm
via Android

I THINK YOU CAN DO IT!GO FOR IT GIRL JUST DONT NEGLECT YOUR HEALTH.ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

Big YES...train hard,eat clean and hit cardio!

Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:00pm
via iOS
I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months. I simply walk and/or jog for 30 minutes 5 days a week,  work on some ab exercises on the weekends to build some fat burning muscles, and counted my calorie and carb intake with MyFitnessPal app. Carb cycling really sped things up for me too! Google Chris Powell for some diet tips and recipes on low carbs. 35 is a very obtainable number! Good luck!
31 Aug
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:26pm
via iOS
Of course !!! No days off !
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

Totally doable. Its around 2lbs a week which is not unhealthy.  Just make sure you don't over do it. Stay healthy,  get all the nutrients you need.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 9:37pm
via Android

Its very possible and really not that complex to be honest

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 7:01am
via Android

Hey im new to this, but im about the same weight as you! /.\ im trying to lose around 30-50 pounds before October, you should kik me so we can help each other out!? (:

01 Sep
Ohhh, yesss we should! Although, I'm pretty sure I don't think I can lose 50 by October but it'll still be fun to give & receive advice/tips to & from each other! :) whats ur kik ?
01 Sep
Awesome! (: kik me its ayyitsmeekaa

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51