Hopeful

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 8:00am
via Android

I got this app to help me lose weight, actually mostly my thighs and butt. Anyway I am 20 yrs old, 5'2 and about 135 lb. I've always felt very insecure about the extra lower body weight I've had all my life. I can't seem to get the lean look! Anyone with this problem? What will make me lose weight and tone that area without making me bulkier and muscely? I'm scared my butt is irreversible :c

30 Aug
So what exactly is wrong with your liwer body?
30 Aug
Cal me 9730812425
30 Aug
I carry most of my weight there, particularly in my butt and thighs.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:32pm
via Android

If you need a workout partner I am down!

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:26pm
via iOS
Healthy diet baby.

Oh and squats and deadlifts are probably going to help you to. Weight training rocks you know.

And no, your not going to get bulky:)
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:52pm
via iOS
If you have a large butt, working out will help to make it prettier, but it will never go away. Since yours seems to be an attention catcher, at least as far as you are concerned, make sure that when people look that way, they see something nice that you are proud of. But you will have to accept that it is there and larger than you would like. It will not get smaller.

You know, when given the choice, people prefer big butts to flat or barely there butts. It's not all that bad! Think of Jennifer Lopez, who really has a huge butt for the small body she has. What do people like about her best? Her butt!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51