Help needed! (:

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

So I use to weigh 255 lbs & now I'm currently at 206 lbs. It took me a year to lose 49 lbs, I know I should've lost more but I was always on and off with working out and I wasn't always eating right. But now I'm tryna lose at least 35 lbs by the end of December.. I know it sounds like I won't get the job done but I'm more determined now than ever! Any advice or tips on healthy dieting, meal preps, when I should eat, any good workouts (I mainly need to work on my arms and losing my stomach :/ ), help !? I got 4 months to do this. I'll be sure to post my before and after pic lol

30 Aug
Wassup baby.
31 Aug
Same here! We should def help e ach other out! Kik me myworkoutlife
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:04pm
via Android

Great job i need lose weight too

30 Aug
How much do u weigh ? Lets try to lose weight together lol
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

Ok im 170 im lose 20 more

30 Aug
Oh wth lol why are u tryna lose ?
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

So i can look sexy

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:25pm
via iOS
Good job, Shauntell! You know what? I think it is great that you took your time to lose those pounds. I am sure that because this change was more subtle than aggressive diets and fitness plans, it will be easier to keep those pounds off, because you gave your body more time to get used to not having the bad habits that tend to make you gain weight.

That is why I want you to consider not doing the Christmas deal so fast. How about a pound per week? That is still going to be a big difference, almost twenty pounds (that's ten percent of your current weight), and you will have better chances of keeping it off. My sister just lost about twenty pounds and she started around your current weight. It really makes a huge difference - she now looks like a woman, you know, with a more hourglass style shape. She doesn't look fat anymore, just chunky.

Of all the people I know who have lost a lot of weight, it is always the ones who lost the weight very quickly who ended up gaining weight later. Consider it. 

But if you want to go the aggressive route, best of luck to you, and cheers for all the weight you've already lost.
31 Aug
Well I'll be blessed if even I lost 20 lbs. Thanku :)
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:30pm
via Android

i need to lose weight too

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:31pm
via Android

u should eat fruits nd do cardio

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51