Am i pregnant!?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:15pm
via Android

Women please help me. Im terrified that i might be pregnant.... Please list symptoms. Im cramping awfully bad. Back and stomach hurts. Nausea

30 Aug
get a pregnancy test
31 Aug
U r prgnt
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:26pm
via Android

Maybe

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:29pm
via Android

I am tomoro

30 Aug
Let us know the result.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:31pm
via iOS
Every woman is different, so there is no way to list the precise symptoms. But nausea, if you can rule out medication side effects, food poisoning and nerve problems, usually does indicate pregnancy. I knew I was preggers when I threw out of the window of a speeding car - it didn't look good.

However, I am not so sure about the cramps. I don't think you are supposed to have those when you are pregnant. For me, it was more like a feeling of something happening in my tummy that didn't feel like anything else that could happen in a tummy. I could just feel there was life in there. It's like I was feeling a flower blossoming, you know, something slow but constant going on. That was before nausea, before even noticing I was late, before any other symptom. I just knew.

Better get a test! That's what I would do...
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:34pm
via Android

it could be your periods

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 1:52am
via Android

have you gotten your period? is it late? you might just be having pms. it's different for every woman.
but if you have had sex recently and didn't use protection and aren't on the pill Then yes it is a possibility.

But if you have been doing workouts that your body is not so used to and are pushing yourself too much it could cause for your period to be delaid as well as cramping and maybe nausia after or during the workouts.
Best of luck!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 2:33am
via iOS
Yes cramps can also be a symptom, it's a sign of the body adjusting and everything stretching.
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 3:04am
via iOS
Well from someone whose been pg 8 times, any normal symptoms can be what you expirence with your normal period

Cramping
Spotting
Nasea
Hot flashes
Dizziness

If you have a $ tree in your area they sell hpt's for $1 and I've never gotten a false reading on one, they can pick up hcg as early as 10 days before Aunt Flo is due...
Aug 31, 2013 3:42am
via iOS
Yes
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Yea if your real your skinny and i can post photos of me like yours ha ha

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 3:50am
via Android

Ill find out if your fake like facebook

31 Aug
If im fake like fb?
Image_thumb
59 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 6:00pm
via Android

Are you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51