Dead motivation, need support

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 8:28pm
via Android

I have no motivation at all. I'm a stay at home mom with two babies under 2... Most of the day I'm really tired. When I got pregnant with my baby girl I had not yet lost my baby weight from my first born. My bubby is always at work then when he comes home he goes to sleep. I need a partner to keep me motivated so I could feel good about myself again..

I'm 21, weigh 146 and I'm 5"1. I would like to lose 15-20 lbs before November 9th. I drink nothing but water and barely eat anything sweet or fried. I dance a lot. ( DOING A DANCE CHALLENGE FOR 30 DAYS)

31 Aug
Lets do it girl... I believe in U!
31 Aug
You got this girl! I'm 5'1" and weigh 181.... I've got a long way to go. ... I'll be your cheerleader!
31 Aug
Thank you so much john!
31 Aug
Robin I will be your cheerleader in return!!! Makes me feel good to know I have someone in my corner.
01 Sep
Hey! I just got this app cause i had my first child almost 11 months ago and i still have yet to loose the weight. I know how you're feeling we can do this. Take sometime during your day to step away from complete mommy mode and do it for you. Best wishes
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:44pm
via Android

Hi I'm in with you, I saw a dress I like and I want it, my b- day is Monday and I weighed in at 293 lbs.
I m wearing a 26 in clothes, I want a size 20 in that dress. I need an accountability partner, someone I can let know what I'm eating, working.

31 Aug
I think it is so beautiful that you dream of being a size 20! Women always want to be sizes 4 and 6 (I am a size 00 and hate it) and that is why many women who are not fat think that they are and have a negative body image of themselves. Cheers for being patient with realistic goals and milestones. You are totally doing it right!
31 Aug
I'm a size 13 and want to be at least a 9...
31 Aug
I want to b a size four. Its my ideal size. I weighted in at 125. Was extremely active and healthy.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 11:39pm
via Android

I used to lack motivation but i am using my kids as motivation now.   I want to be healthy and fit again and want my kids to learn to be healthy and fit.   If you need a buddy to report your progress on getting fit and weight loss.  I will be wiling to hear about all the progress you have made and all the goals you have reached.

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 11:41pm
via Android

Thanks Matt
I will and I'm on the walk now

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 11:49pm
via Android

Set a lot of small immediate goals that will lead to your larger one. Seeing constant accomplishments and checking them off keep me motivated, best of luck to you

Sep 1, 2013 1:52am
via Android

You can do it! I'm 5'5 192 I got a long way!!

01 Sep
Thanks and the same to you
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:54am
via Android

When did u start
How much we're you when you started

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:36am
via iOS
I would love to help
01 Sep
Awwwwww thank you. I would love some help. Honestly I really need someone to stay on me about my daily routine. Pls!!!
01 Sep
When would you like to start?
01 Sep
TODAY IS GOOD.
01 Sep
Ok. Lets do a target all workout today
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 1, 2013 2:40am
via iOS
Hi
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 7:52am
via iOS
Hi and welcome you just need to focus on looking and feeling healthy not neccassarily a weight goal. Most people that don't workout actually gain weight when they start from muscle so don't get discouraged if that happens. Just stick with the workouts and eating right and the weight will come off. Get on here a lot because its good motivation and tell your friends your goal so they to motivate you. Good luck we all know you can achieve your goals if you put in the effort .
623955_100001501400232_808660033_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 1, 2013 8:14am
via Android

hey sexy baby

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51