DANCE CHALLENGE (LET'S DO THIS!!!!) DONT BE AFRAID TO TAKE CHANCES!!!

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 1:44pm
via Android

TODAY IS DAY #1 OF THE DANCE CHALLENGE. I HAVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT IT ALL WEEK. HOPEFULLY I WON'T BE DOING THIS ALONE.

I WANT TO DO A DANCE CHALLENGE AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN.

HERE IS THE CATCH, I, MYSELF THINK REGULAR EXERCISES ARE A BIT BORING. BUT I DO WANT TO LOSE THE EXTRA 15-20LBS. HERE IS THE CHALLENGE:

1. INCLUDE YOU EXERCISE MOVES IN YOUR DANCES.

2. FIT IN AT LEAST 50 SQUAT
*50 JUMPING JAX
*100 FLOOR BRIDGES
*50 SUMO OBLIQUE
*30 TWIST CRUNCH
*100 BICYCLE CRUNCH *AND ANY OTHERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD.

3. PICK OUT YOUR FAVORITE UPPBEAT SONGS THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR AN HOUR.

4. DO THIS EVERYDAY FOR 30 DAYS. TAKE YOUR LAST LOOK AT THE SCALE UNTIL YOUR 30 DAYS ARE UP.

5. DRINK LOTS AND LOST OF WATER AND HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

*THIS IS FOR THE ONES THAT WANT TO LOSE THE WEIGHT, AND IF YOU THINK THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T DO, THEN KEEP DOING YOUR REGULAR ROUTINES.*

01 Sep
I want to do it with you!!!
01 Sep
GREAT!!!!! ALL I NEED FOR YOU TO DO NOW IS, KEEP ME POSTED ON THIS SAME POST. LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT, IF YOU LIKED IT EACH DAY OF THE CHALLENGE.
01 Sep
Love this !! It's great to be creative and I wish I could get up to that full hour usually I can only do 30-40 mins it would be fun to choreograph a routine that can be done at a dance club with friends without obviously looking like a workout !!
01 Sep
OH YES.. MINE RODENT LOOK LIKE A WORKOUT AT ALL. IT'S SO MUCH FUN! BUT YOU CAN START OFF 30MINS IF YOU WANT.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 2:43pm
via Android

REALLY APPRECIATE YOU DOING THIS WITH ME.

01 Sep
Can I do it
01 Sep
OF COURSE!!!!! THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!! WHAT MOTIVATES YOU MOTIVATES ME!!!
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 3:09pm
via Android

DAY #1?? I'M READY.. ARE U??

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

DON'T BE AFRAID TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 5:21pm
via iOS
Cara, this is a really nice, fun challenge! Dancing got me fit when I was younger, and it is so much more fun than sets of this and sets of that.

I can't follow along because my body is not ready for this kind of challenge. But I will follow along in spirit! I envy you for doing this!
01 Sep
THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE COMMENT I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. AND I WOULD LOVE YOUR SUPPORT.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 3:09pm
via Android

Day3: DONE!!!
FEELS GOOD!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 3, 2013 3:14pm
via Android

I am ready to do this

04 Sep
Okay well let's do this!!! If you can't last for an hour at least try for 30mins... The whole point is to lose weight and keep the weight off, and do something thats more fun then boring regular exercise routines. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 6:55pm
via Android

DAY 5 & 6: DONE

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 8:12pm
via Android

7 & 8 DONE.. I GUESS I'M THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS AS I SUSPECTED. O WELL...

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 10:10pm
via iOS
You know what? Don't worry about it. If I were in a better shape, I would, too, because it looks like good exercise with the added benefit of having more fun than just workkng out.

It doesn't matter if others are not doing it with you. When you start reporting results, they will be sorry they didn't, but you'll be proud.

Keep on dancing!
10 Sep
THANK YOU FOR BEING POSITIVE
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 11:09pm
via iOS
I am late but I think this would be a good way to start working out. I gotten sick and haven't been able to do any workouts lately & I love dancing so if you don't mind I can join you even though you already started.. But I can only do it in the evening as I work all day.. Good luck & can't wait to see the results for both of us...
10 Sep
IT'S OKAY IF YOU WANT I CAN START ALL OVER WITH YOU.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 4:09pm
via Android

How is everyone doing???

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 3:04am
via Android

So I've started over the challenge.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 3:30am
via Android

let's dance baby yaaa

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51