Over 40 & Depressed: jus wanna feel better!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 1, 2013 7:05pm
via Android

I have the desire but lack the motivation or should I say lack commitment to myself . If I could just FEEL better physically, I'm sure I could begin to feel better emotionally. My birthday is in 3 months and I really want to be able to see a difference (even if its a small one ) in my appearance; most of all, I want to be proud of myself for sticking to my own goal. This is my attempt to hold myself accountable with posting my issues.

01 Sep
What u need is a workout buddy there's lots of available people I think cuz they're always posting that they're looking for one
01 Sep
Starting today, I'm going to try to only drink water for a week; I'm intend to go to gym for at least an hour 3 times this week; and I'm only going to eat fish, chicken and turkey this week. I THINK I CAN DO THIS!
01 Sep
Is there a different forum to find a buddy? I will ask my co-worker that lives near me to go to gym with me. CRAZY enough I hv membership that I havent used years that covers my guests.
01 Sep
Yea if u keep scrolling down there are lots of em hahagood luck!
01 Sep
Prayers your way!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 7:09pm
via iOS
Okay. So here is what you do. Everyday you log in here and you write one thing you did to  make you a better person. One Day sounds pritty easy right? So no excuses :)
01 Sep
One day doesn't sound bad at all. THANK YOU! I'm going to gym around 5p today. Seriously, thanks for the encouragement.
02 Sep
I spent an hour between the treadmill and stationary bike at gym this evening. ONE day down.
02 Sep
U can do it:-) if u need to talk to anyone I'm here an always pray god loves you an when ever u think ur alone god is always there ask god for directions let him lead the way:-)
03 Sep
Gm. Thanks Nora. Well, yesterday I maintained by eating consciously. I hv only had water since Sunday. I just finished morning 10 min wake up workout and going to gym this evening for an hour.
03 Sep
Well done :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51