Results!

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Ok so i know my buddies here were waiting on the results for two of my issues! Here they are! NOT PREGNANT. and i did take my cheating bf back. Found out today he cheated on me again

01 Sep
I know its super hard but you should just leave his cheating ass :( You deserve better!!! Stay strong xoxo
01 Sep
Ok.. so that workout tho...
02 Sep
I rlly don't see whu in the world a guy would cheat on you. Ur beautiful... like seriously and well I went thru that too
02 Sep
You are a beautiful girl, but relationships don't work n beauty alone. There are many beautiful people in this world. If he is cheating this often something else is going wrong in that relationship for him. I secretly think you know this relationship is not good for you as well. Examine all the other problems as well and see if this is really what you want. I know lots of people who would love a lady like yourself as a partner....good luck!
02 Sep
U r right keisha
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 9:16pm
via iOS
While it is a relief that you are not pregnant under the circumstances, I am not sure I am following you on taking your cheating boyfriend back, finding out he cheated again today and being brokenhearted. Did I get that right?
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 9:37pm
via iOS
As several of us said before, once a cheater always a cheater. If you continue to take him back what does he have to lose???
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 10:06pm
via Android

You obviously have feelings for this guy but maybe it's time to acknowledge that those feelings aren't reciprocated? How many times would he have to be unfaithful before you split with him? What about STIs? You can do better girl.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 10:18pm
via iOS
I have no idea in which thread this was discussed, so I can only take stabs at what this cheating business is all about. I know about the pregnancy scare, though (I'm the one who threw up out of the window of a speeding car).

Do you have an idea why he is doing this to you? Did you ask him? What did he say?

I don't know you and I don't want to get too much into your business, but I also know how sad a place you are in right now, and it is so hard to think straight and be objective when you are living through it. My sister went through this last year and they are still together...
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 10:33pm
via iOS
Okay, I read the other thread.

You dated for a week. Within that first week, he went and cheated. It is clear that he is test driving girls!

You will never trust him, even if you desperately want to. And if you can't trust him, it will be a pain rather than a relationship.

Everyody wishes for the cheating to happen right away and not years or even decades into the relationship. This way, you know right away that you are with the wrong person instead of wasting the best years of your life on him.

You have not built anything with this guy yet, so if you go your separate ways, you will lose absolutely nothing. But if you stay with him now after he was caught cheating, with your best best friend on top of that, you are sending him this message: I don't mind sharing you whenever you please, so do cheat on me whenever you like. Is that what you want?

Do you really think this is the best you can get? You deserve way better than this. And most guys are better than this. But you will never meet them if you stay with him...
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 12:09am
via iOS
Although the outcome and circumstances aren't exactly what you wished for, you have to believe it was for the better. You haven't had enough time to build anything solid with him, so it is much better that you found out what type of guy he is sooner rather than later. Forget him and move on, do not allow him to hurt you, do not allow him to get the best of you. You are an attractive woman, he will realize what he gave up when it is far too late! Nobody in this world will ever care for you the way you should care for yourself, take care of yourself and protect yourself and be selective on who you let in. View this as another bump in the road, one more mr. Wrong crossed off the list on your way to mr. Right!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

Look seriously,u need someone who's only into u.U really need 2 stay away from that loser,I say a man who cheats isn't a real man n vice versa.i belive that cheating on someone is so low. Ppl if your gonna cheat,at least have the balls to leave the person  first, n tell them up front.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 2, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 2, 2013 4:23pm
via Android

nice...

02 Sep
Kascey. I have some thoughts , join us sometime on a comication chat on our site www.elvisisbackintown.com. john
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 7:09pm
via Android

My gos .....

Perfect body at allll

It will be plesure to be ur frnd .... if u want so

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 12:33pm
via Android

See thats the thing... When i found out he swore he wasnt. I talked to the girl and busted him. He has been cryin begging me not to leave him. He says he doesnt know why he would cheat on me because im soo sweet and the perfect gf.  tbh... Im sick of the bullshit. Sick of the lies

03 Sep
Time to let him go. Block his number and don't respond to him. Enough is enough.
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 12:34pm
via Android

I also feel like he mainly wants to be with me cuz im an ego boost all his friends dig me and im a trophy girl.

03 Sep
Don't allow yourself to be used in any way. Know your worth. Let those you get involved with know your worth. Never accept anything less. Your quality of life will change dramatically.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51