Advice

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 12:58am
via Android

I just had my little boy 2 months ago, i had to have a c section and its been about a month now that i have been ok to work out. My weight has dropped a little but i feel like its not coming off fast enough. Any advice from any mamas? Or anyone in general on getting back to pre pregnancy weight.

02 Sep
Quieres ser mi amiga no tengo
02 Sep
I can only say, work hard eat right drink water. And forget pounds, focus on inches. You'll gain muscle from and it weighs more than fat. create a diet that works for you. And good luck. BTW I posted my diet on young moms topic. Check it out to get ideas
02 Sep
Thank you i will check it out :-)
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 2:14am
via Android

I have no advice but I am in the same situation, I had my son a month ago, and am hoping to get back to my pre pregnant weight also, good luck to ya!!

02 Sep
Good luck to you as well:-)
02 Sep
Thanks!!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

Walking. I've had three kids, no C-sections, but definitely struggled every time. It took me 8 months after my first, 7 months after my second and a FULL YEAR after my third. It all depends how your body responds, and for me, I'd lose twenty or so in the first couple of months and slowly lose the rest. I do some weights and light cardio now, but walking helped me set a platform for what I could aim for in the future. Seriously, ladies, having a baby is a full body injury, so my advice is to start slowly and comfortably and keep your diet in check. I had to give up precious bagged snacks that I indulged in during pregnancy and I was not happy! Anyway, that's just what worked for me, and good luck to you...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51