No motivation or energy

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 6:46pm
via Android

I am really trying to work out/exercise and diet properly to get in shape for next year and to be healthier, but its so hard. I wake up tired and am exhausted all day. I get a good amount of sleep and go to sleep at a good time. Wake up w/no energy and horrible migraines every day. I find it very hard to want to work out or diet but I have to. Bc I'm tired I make quick and unhealthy meals. I have had my blood done many times and they've found that I am slightly anemic and my thyroid levels are fine. I dont drink coffee and energy drinks don't do anything. Also, I'm allergic to pretty much all fruits and am a picky eater. I am completely screwed, should I just give up on dieting and exercise or, is there any hope???

02 Sep
Don't give up lol you just have to find things that are healthy that you can eat. Try eating nuts they provide good energy and are healthy as well. Do you take vitamins?
07 Jan
Nuts are a migraine trigger.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 10:43pm
via Android

Thanx for the advice...I'm def tryin...good suggestion though, ill hav to try tht out, its obviously working out for you lol

02 Sep
Form a rewards system for yourself. Give yourself time to exercise and try making meals ahead of time that you can freeze or eat the next day so you arent rushed. Go to bed at a regular time and dont sleep in very late. If you wake up at like 8:30, dont go back to sleep. Forcing yourself to do that will cause headaches! Take vitamins and the most impotant thing is to drink lots of water and or green tea!
03 Sep
Well thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51