Noob/workoutbuddies/motivation :'(

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 1:05am
via Android

Hey guys I'm new to this app and I'm here to make all those times I tried and gave up . This is my last time trying I'm going to make it my lifestyle now. I need some people or person to be my work out buddy and motivation partner. We don't have to live near each other, we don't have to be in seeing distance to motivate and incourage each other. Any takers ? :D

03 Sep
I can help (:
03 Sep
I'm in!
03 Sep
Awesome :)
03 Sep
I can help you
03 Sep
I m with u
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:00am
via Android

U will love this app. Join other forums and u will find fun and encouraging people.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 2:48am
via Android

Pick me pick me

03 Sep
I just started too! Best of luck!:-)
03 Sep
I am pleasured to be 'in' ..!! :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 3:11am
via iOS
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 11:57am
via Android

I can help to. I have lost 34lbs already and I now need to tone and build muscle. What's ur goals?

03 Sep
Just to start living a fit lifestyle :)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 3:26am
via Android

I cant tell u the number of times I have tried to involve fitness and excercise into my daily routine and failed. Tried everything. After I had my baby (3 months ago) I was so ready to workout and get my body back and these smart phones have everything now so I found this app. This works so well for me because it is timed and instructional so I have a hard time giving up; rather, I feel awesome after competing a workout. I have been working out 5 days a week since july 5th and I feel and look fantastic. On top of that, I started making healthier food choices and can tell this is going to be a new lifestyle for myself. No more forcing myself to excercise-now I look forward to it!
I hope you get the most out of this app and the community and if you need any motivation or help, I'm always open :)

05 Sep
Thank ypu so much :) you have no idea what that means :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51