I need good eating food tips

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 4, 2013 5:29pm
via Android

What are foods I can eat that's healthy

04 Sep
Less oil , eat green vegetables take more protien as u can..
562 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 5:37pm
via iOS
Whole grains (brown rice , whole wheat pasta) (proteins) chicken, turkey... 

Myfitnesspal is a great way to keep on your calorie budget. 

Plenty of water.
160 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 6:26pm
via iOS
That depends on what shape you are in and where you want to be.

General good foods are anything wholesome and nothing prepared or processed, everything in moderation and variety. Meat at least every other day, fiber from raw fruits and veggies and from cereal (the granola kind) and heavy bread. Homecooked always better than restaurant. Avoid added sugar, but sugar from fresh fruit and other naturally occurring sugars are fine. Avoid unnecessary fat, but don't go thinking fat is downright bad - you need a certain amount of it to be healthy. So, don't entirely avoid fat. Avoid unnecessary fat. This means avoid fried food and always drain the fat from whatever you cook. Bacon is okay!

If you are trying to lose weight, have more protein-rich foods (lean meat, fish, eggs, chicken, legumes, nuts) and less carbs (white bread, pasta, white rice). Same if you want to build muscle.

In general, avoid everything white.

I think one thing most people get wrong is when to eat and when not to. Have your meals before being active. If you are not going to be active, don't have a full-fledged meal. It isn't as hard as you would think. Taking a not too slow walk after meals is great. Doing a little bit of cardio sometime between dinner and bed is great.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51