My weight's stagnant :(

5 posts | Original | Recent
91 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 9:48am
via Android

So Ive been eating as healthy as I can and working out...but my weight will not budge below 65 kgs.I still have my tummy and back fat to lose,but Im beginning to feel REALLY disheartened.Can anyone suggest me some good workouts to speed up the fat loss process?

05 Sep
Increase the intensity of your workouts. Shorten breaks and/or add weights or resistance bands
05 Sep
Avoid having sex for a few days and exercise hard....take very little breaks
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 10:36am

Hi i am a cpt from philippines. I suggest you this simple principle eat 4to6 times per day but small amout every meal. The purpose of that is to boost your metabolic rate for the whole day. Never ever skip breakfast. Eat high fiber food to keep you full for a long time so you dont tend to eat alot for the next meal. Do alot cardio and combine with strenght training. keep this in your mind your goal is to boost your metabolism not to burn fat during a workout in the gym. Burning fat isnt about sweating its about consuming energy. Oryty? 

562 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 3:53pm
via iOS
It's discouraging i know. Realize your here wanting to do something about it.
160 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 4:29pm
via iOS
Have you been losing a lot of weight recently? If so, your being stuck at 65 might be your body's way to tell you it has had enough of all these changes for now. Then, you might want to just concentrate on keeping the weight off for now, until you find that keeping the weight off is not challenging. Eat right, keep active and work out, but don't worry about losing weight.

If you have been losing weight, you should consider that you live in a new body now. Get acquainted with it, figure out its new uses, make friends, and THEN you can start telling it that it is too big for your taste.

Sometimes, your body can't keep up with your motivation. I know I would like to work out more (I work out an average 30 minutes every day) but my body is telling me no. And since I don't want to get hurt nor overly tired nor have a dramatic change of the required amount of calories, I listen to my body when it says it can't keep up. And this means I have to leave that tempting workout for tomorrow.
5 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 5:36pm
via Android

I had the same problem but the cruches really did it for me, keep going girl!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51