Yoga!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 4:30am
via Android

I am interested in beginning yoga, what would be a good workout on here to start with??

Image_thumb
97 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 4:37am
via Android

Sun salutation and moon salutation are my favorites :)

06 Sep
Thanks! I will give it a try!
06 Sep
Thanks for the suggestions! I think I an really going to enjoy it!
07 Sep
No problem xD
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 7:35am
via iOS
I do Flexibility And Strengthening every day. It has lots of yoga in it. I like this workout because it helps me strengthen my body and become more flexible. It is simple and easy, and a wise choice for people like me who need to get into the right shape before doing any serious working out.

The thing about yoga is that some of that stuff needs to be done carefully because it is all about joints, and if you attempt yoga poses while not flexible enough for them, you are asking for trouble. This is why I am keeping clear of the heavier kind of yoga for now.

When I am ready to take my yoga to the next level, I will most likely try Casual Daily Yoga.
06 Sep
Yes ma'am! !
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 12:29pm
via Android

I jus started doing group power yoga...very intense... De cobra posture n inverted bend is very useful for ur spine!!!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 3:17pm
via Android

I'm interested in yoga as well!!

07 Sep
It's awesome ! Try it
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 11:41pm
via iOS
Chair pose. It get those legs working and a benefit to practice good posture...didn't realize I slouche so much 
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 11:44pm
via Android

Simple yoga stretches and sun salutation... are great...the guru knows is a great one...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51