Is Pro actually worth paying for?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 2:30am
via Android

I've been thinking about getting Pro+ for this app ( because its my bro and I who do these workouts...mostly me though) but is it worth paying the money for it? The only thing I don't like is that you have to pay seperate for a program. What do you guys think? Should I get it or not?

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 2:52am
via Android

Hey dave....I would ask how often do you use the app? If you are really dedicated as one of my friends is he bought and uses it daily. But much like myself I use it about 3 times a wk so the basics works for and I didnt pay for the pro.  Best of luck. If u do decide to purchase it share how it goes.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 2:54am
via Android

I'm probably gonna get it because I use it like 2-3 times a day. Thanks for the reply!!

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 5:09am
via iOS
I don't think it's about how often you use it. It is more about how useful the pro workouts would be for you, and how much you would prefer to be guided by a real person (Greg) rather than by a robot (Sophia). I personally wouldn't want to go back to Sophia after getting to know Greg.

I personally like a lot of the pro workouts, but I can obviously not be able to do them all at the same time.

You do get access to the trainers, so if at this stage you have questions or like to have a resource for that, it can always be worth paying.

I think the best way to use the paid membership is getting it for three months when you first start out and use that period to ultimately create your own workouts and get any questions answered by the pros. Then, if you don't mind going back to the robot voices, you can drop the paid membership. If you reach another crossroads in your fitness routine, you can still pay for another three moths.

I don't think that the paid membership is worth it in the long term, unless like me you really prefer Greg to the dummy dolls. 
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 5:52am
via Android

I would agree with Greg you can always run a trail and see how it works out. Hey I may even try after what greg said.  Ha. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51