Weight loss struggle

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 7:14pm
via iOS
Got to change something up then
11 Sep
Do you have any suggestions that may help?
Img_20151130_172002_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 7:25pm
via Android

It has been 9 months since I've given birth to my daughter. Now I'm having a difficult time losing the extra 30 lbs. I've been exercising and eating healthy for the last four months, but still the scale doesn't budge. Help!!

11 Sep
John is right..maybe change your routine. Adds vitamins to your diet if your not doing so. Increase water, increase rest. Start doing yoga. By making a simply change you can get off the plateau!
11 Sep
Just to let you know keep up the good work!
11 Sep
Yeah I was thinking something needed to be changed. More cardio may benefit me at this moment. Thank you Asil, at this point need all the help I can get.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:01am
via iOS
You need to increase cardio. Increase the amount of veggies and healthy greens you get in. Increase water intake. Stay active. Do cardio everyday. Eat healthy carbs like sweet potato and brown rice. Cut down on your suger intake. Snack on a fruit or drink water. Only drink water.. Get enough sleep. Stress less
12 Sep
Thanks A EER i just started incorporating cardio into my routine yesterday. Which exercises do you feel are more effective for weight loss?
13 Sep
Workouts for weightless. My suggestions will be compound movement because you activating more muscle groups and hence burning more fat. Some compound exercises are, squats press ups jumping jacks, dead lifts.
13 Sep
Sounds good to me. Thanks again!
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 11:21am
via iOS
Try doing HIIT 2-3 times a day every other day
12 Sep
Hi jill dont mean to sound clueless but exactly what is HIIT?
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 9:06pm

High Intensity Interval Training.  most common is sprint as fast as you can for 30 seconds, walk for 30 seconds.  do this for ten minutes.  or speed jump rope for 30 rest for 30.  basicly you do soming really fast and hard for 30-40 seconds then rest for 30/20 seconds.  for ten minutes.  it will hick start and boost your body to lose weight and max. burn calories for several hours afterwards.

12 Sep
Okay I understand now... this sounds like my kind of workout will give it a shot. Thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51