How's everyone doing?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:31am
via Android

Haven't been on here for a while! But I'm still training hard. I just started College and I've been having a lot of homework and some days I don't work out and some days I do, but starting next Monday I'm going to get back at it! I made an schedule that I plan to follow it and hopefully that will help me. How's everyone here? Just want to have a conversation so comment anything you wanna share or kik me @ Ale_Arroyo01 :)

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:45am
via Android

I just started a new job that's really far from my home and I use public transportation to go there. So because of that I can't find the times to workout as much as I did before. But I still managed to lose some  weight this past couple of weeks

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 12:50am
via Android

Yeah I get you. My job is also far from where I live :/ but what are you doing to loose weight? Dieting?

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 1:03am
via Android

I limited how many carbs I eat everyday to 1600. I do some light workout at home and I go to the gym on the weekend. I only drink water, tea or coffe and I have an health diet where I eat chicken everyday whit veggies.

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 1:20am
via Android

New, jumping in where i can. I have a physically demanding job with long hrs. But working out in the mornings makes my whole day better. Good luck with college, stay strong, stay true. Keep calm and sweat.

Icon_missing_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 2:57am
via Android

I'm new here so I'm starting with cardio to loose weight. How about you? :)

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:18am
via Android

That's great!:)

12 Sep
Can you suggest some good cardio workouts?
12 Sep
Depends where you workout. Do you go to the gym or at home?
12 Sep
12 Sep
You should try insanity! I love insanity and it really works. If you can't get insanity then just warm up for about 7 minutes either with a jump rope, step ups and stretching. Then you can try this:jumping jacks /2 min,Squats 1 min,Side lunges/10 sets,Jump rope 1 min, Jump squats/15 reps,March in place/1 min, Burpees/15 rep,March in place/1 min,Walking lunges/10sets,Squats/1 min,Jump rope /1 min,Jump squats/15 reps,Jump rope /1 min,Step-ups/2 min,March in place/2min,Push-ups /20,Ab work of your choice /5 min. And finally, Triceps dips 30. that's what I do when I wake up and don't have enough time. If I do...
12 Sep
Woah! It seems fun..haha..I'll definitely try it today and thanks! :)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:20am
via Android

Same! I used to be in cross country so I ran a lot but its been a while. I really like running so I'm planning on getting back to it this Monday. my goal is to run at least 4 miles/day:)

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:21am
via Android

Thanks!:) same to you!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 4:14am
via Android

Me to! I'm a sophomore! It's sad that I have many class to take and most of them are intensive! I hope I'll still have time to workout. :( hope you have a nice day:)

12 Sep
I think in the mornings is the best time to workout. Unless I don't get enough sleep I don't do it, but if you workout three or four days a week and
12 Sep
And maintain a good diet, you would be good. if you don't have time then some sit ups, push ups and jumping jacks should do :)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 11:43am
via Android

Great..... how r u doing??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51