How to gain weight fast ??

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:00pm
via Android

Guys I wanna grow fat.I'm a skinny 19 yr old guy.so pls tell me foods which have high calories and good fat to put on weight or bulk up fast coz I wanna build a gr8 body!!

13 Sep
Eat four to five times a day. Workout little. Eat healty food. Prepare a diet plan. But eat mire and more.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 5:16pm
via Android

I too am in the same situation... :(

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 6:02pm
via iOS
Eat whatever you want to eat. Cake, junk food, baked potato chips. BBQ ribs. Mash. Pasta. Track your progress. And if your still not gaining weight simply eat more. Create a balance between a carbs protein and healthy fats
25 Sep
I tried this and it didn't work.I really can't gain fat I can only gain muscles
25 Sep
Jonas... Stop working out. And give me your body man ..
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 6:48pm
via iOS
Eat healthy high carb foods, apples bananas (fruits in general lots of natural sugars)  peas squash, potatoes, pasta.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 7:25pm
via Android

I had the same problem and tried to gain fat.It didn't work and now Im trying to gain muscles.It's much more effective and healthy!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 12:00pm
via Android

Does taking protein help to gain weight and is it healthy??? And can anyone please tell whether having oats decreases weight or helps in gaining??

15 Sep
When you take proteins,you have to work out or it's useless,that you take them.
15 Sep
Eat a lot and workout with more weight and less weight. I had the same problem until i was arrested and while in jail i ate a lot and did incline pushups pullups and dips. I gained 25 lbs in 4 months which is could considering my last full meal was around 6pm. On the outside u have more verity of food and can eat right before bed. I personally like oatmeal and peanut butter sandwiches before bed.
15 Sep
Decline pushup*
15 Sep
Opps again i meant more weight and less reps don't burn ur calories they're needed to build fat that u can turn to muscle

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51