Achieving Your goal to impress someone?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 2:57pm
via iOS
Anyone here trying to impress someone by getting fit? I know that's the biggest motivation.
16 Sep
I do it for myself now at one point i did it to impress someone else ended up impressing alot more sadly i no longer like that person lol so i do it for myself:) It is a good motivation though makes you work harder. Good luck with impressing that person.
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

Nope. No one other then myself :) Well maybe my ex (a little)

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 3:27pm
via Android

Oh yes

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 4:48pm
via iOS
as much as i disagree with this (your self value should come from you not others). if it works for you at least ur getting healthy and that is a big deal
15 Sep
Everyone has different goals and inspiration for fitness. I find nothing wrong with this.
15 Sep
What I mean is you can be committed on your goal to impress a girl/guy and be fit. I'm sure most people have idols and want to have their bodies. Not to forget that most actors/singers stay fit for their fans and that's what makes them committed .
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 4:52pm
via Android

I do it for me so can live long healthy life for my family

15 Sep
But in the end it's for your family XD
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 5:42pm
via Android

I guess you can say that. Someone told me I am weak and scrawny. So yeah I want to be there with some water to make sure he doesn't choke on those words he will be eating. :p

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 5:50pm
via iOS
If someone said that to me I'd kick his ass lol. I try not to get affected by any negative remarks and if I do Id change it to a positive energy (which is rare). I meant a positive way of Impressing , like a girl or something .
15 Sep
Oh in that way no. No girl on particular, but I have been getting more looks when I go out, which does give a boost to motivation.
15 Sep
Ikr that's what I'm talking about.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51