Achieving flat tummy at home

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 3:26pm
via Android

Hello. I was wondering if getting a flat tummy is possible by regular workouts at home and proper nutrition because I left the gym after 3 months because of my exams and then didn't get to get back but now that I'm wanting to go back im really confused if I should try getting it at home or just take my ass there -.-

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 4:40pm
via iOS
to gym or not is a personal question some people will not work out unless they have to actually go.  for a flatter tummy you want to do cardio but also do crunches, russian twists (one of my favorite exercises) reverse crunchs leg lifts and planks.  also do lots and lots of isometrics. you can do these when ever where ever.  just tighten ur tummy  muscles for 5 seconds them release.  can do them sitting standing when talking to people, just when ever.
15 Sep
What's isometric? Secondly, do you mean I hold in my tummy for 5 seconds even when I'm not exercising? I also feel I can do cycling at the gym. But there are so many myths that if we leave cycling, we get more peripheral fat.
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 4:53pm
via iOS
isometrics are just tightening your muscles, so yes hold your tummy in as much as u can for five seconds even when not exercising, i always do them when standing n line give me something to do, i focus on my butt, tummy...and that special spot.
15 Sep
So it better if I go to the gym? And cycle?
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 5:11pm

cycling is definetly  not bad, and yes if going to,the gym is what motivates u then definetly do it

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 6:45pm
via iOS
View my profile. View topics started. View the topic so you have belly fat and you want abs. I'm certain it will help you if you be consistent and follow what I say

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51