Height

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 10:01pm
via Android

Hi all! I really have a problem with my height. I'm only 5ft and that's a terrible height for a guy. Even though I'm Asian, this is not our average height. Most of my friends are above 5'7" and those who are close to me are 5'11"-6'1". Im too short when I'm with them. This affected my self esteem and even if I workout and have a good body, I feel that I'm not good enough. I feel like I'm too ugly that no girl could like me. I'm looking for a way to accept this and stop belittling myself. I tell myself "Who cares if I'm short? I'm sexier than most people." but it's not enough to convince myself. Btw, I'm in my 20 somethings so puberty is a thing in the past and I can't grow naturally anymore.

15 Sep
Accept who u are. If GOD wanted u tall ull be tall. I know for a fact u will definitely be married one day with the girl that loves u &vice versa. There is always someone going through something worser than u &me. Thank GOD u are here on earth-that u have arms &legs &most important an average normal human being that worksout:-). I AM NOT BEING RUDE.....but speaking from experience &what has been said arounsld me..a man Having low self esteem is so is unattractive -so perk up &embrace ur height with ur personality &looks:-) GOD BLESS!!
16 Sep
Just to be urself who r u!! I m 5"4 small body and ppls call me jello body but I was proud myself workout much skinny or med or fat or height worth who themself happy preiod.... u should supper great and dont listen them ....Smile
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 10:20pm
via Android

Thanks! I'm trying to accept it but I can't accept the fact that people mistreat me because of it as if height is the basis of capability and intelligence.

15 Sep
dont listen to those kinda people. theyre jealous because they know you look good. they just wanna find something to put you down. raise your head up high and be bold! God made you special. evryone goes through a little trouble about how they look. its up to you to agree what other people think or to believe the truth about yourself and know that you are a smart and good looking guy.
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 4:39am
via Android

Well look at it this way it ain't gonna change is it?  So what you are short. . .  You're fit and healthy i assume? Two arms? Two legs? No terminal illness? Loving family? Friends?

Learn to be grateful for what you do have rather than what you do not have.

People can and will come to accept you as you are.  You need to do the same. 

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 4:53am
via Android

Hey... its not kind of problem man... its all fine... u know what ppl mistreat u coz u accept and u agree with them that ur short.. bt guess what u r nt.. only height n personality is nt everything... n really u look good. U hav no disabilities.. u have good personality n body... u should nt feel bad for ur self. But u should feel bad for those who mistreat u or make fun of u.. coz they have just height but no manners n brain.. it still long to go.. so never worry just be urself... and i strongly believe that if u r being urself.. u r the BEST in the world..

16 Sep
U just dont think abt what i dont have... think abt what u have.. what u can do... trust urself, show ur confidence... it will hide all ur minus points(which u dont hav actuall
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:37am
via Android

I am small and I love it. There are so many advantages if you look for them. I would share mine but you have to find your own . Besides, no one really notices peoples height. Its more about their personality

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 1:39pm
via iOS
If you 5ft and swole and ripped as hell then you shouldnt even care how tall they are
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
I'm 5'4. I've always wished to be taller. I've made peace with my height. I've learned I may be short but I can be a spitfire lol
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 2:03am
via iOS
You'll find a cute short girl!! Heehee never give up. I'm really short.... My predicted height is only 5'2". Don't worry, there is someone out there that will accept you. You're already cute anyways. Just find someone who will embrace all of your qualities. 
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 2:42am
via Android

I read a study awhile back where researchers asked a variety of girls what they preferred in a guy physically. Besides the obvious, shorter, more muscular guys made the cut on the list before tall skinny guys, and chubby tall guys. Just work with what you have and make it awesome. And always be confident, but not cocky.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51