To all the girls...

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 8:05am
via Android

To all the girls who didn't get this message : You are beautiful! Your body is beautiful, free your mind! Don't be traped by media view of beauty. It is indeed something that comes from INSIDE AND OUT! Be a good person, and respect yourself enough to know who is worth staying in your life, much love

17 Sep
17 Sep
I feel u
17 Sep
God never makes mistakes,so everyone should feel blessed:-)
18 Sep
Thanks girl, you're the one.
19 Sep
Thankz girl 4 those inspiring words.itz hard 4 us girlz 2 luv our bodys couse we always want 2 be the best.and we always have critics 2 say about our bodys that we r fat or very skinny.but we dont look inside deep inside our hearts.and what my husban and u said it is true.he says what matters 2 him is my inside inmy heart .that he loves me 4 who iam deep down in my heart. That why would some one luv some one just becouse they have a nice body.but there heart of rock.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 17, 2013 12:52pm
via Android

Thanks for that

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 4:24pm
via iOS
Well said
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 17, 2013 5:42pm
via iOS
wow that is really Inspirational! I Have Gained a lot of weight since I got married! But can never find the time to Exercise!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

LOVE THIS POST ...

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 7:40pm
via Android

I love you for posting this

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 9:06pm
via Android

I reeaallyy really needed this post:) thanks xx im 14,and i hate my body,i feel like media puts alot of pressure on us,with the flat tummy,the collar bones,thigh gap and more... society's perspective of beauty changed,at least around me,i think hah.thanks tho xxxxx

17 Sep
Little girl! You are 14! Your body is constantly changing, you just need to set your goals step by step, and you'll grow in a beautiful woman as you are now, live healthy, for yourself, little steps count the most. Support and love <3
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 4:19am
via Android

Thank you so much. People make you question your sexiness by saying certain things or doing certain things like rubbing their skin off because it's dark.

18 Sep
Dark skin is so beautiful! I get told I should tan because I'm too pale. ..jusy goes to show you can never win if you listen to that stuff!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 11:35am
via Android

Super true! Thanks for posting that I always hated my body and got depressed at every time because it wasn't perfect but now I'm trying to accept mysrlf just the way I am.

18 Sep
In order to love others you first must love yourself, embrace your beauty, much love <3
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 1:56pm
via Android

Luv this post thx bunchs!

18 Sep
Girl power! <3
18 Sep
Follow for a follow! Have a great day luvy n good luck with every thing!
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 6:26pm
via Android

People nowadays are ready to do anything, I mean anything really to change their bodies into something they call perfection. And after a while, they realize the only change they need to achieve is their atittude about their looks. Find your inner beauty, and then you will see beauty in everything. Much love <3

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 7:47pm
via iOS
Agreed! I find it so heartbreaking that people go through such extreme measures to achieve perfection. I mean remember Oprah had that lady who looked like a Barbie doll? She altered her physical body so much that her own family couldn't recognize her anymore! She didn't even look like herself in the pics at home...just so saddening!!
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 7:59pm
via Android

Thank you for that...very inspiring

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 9:33pm
via iOS
Cool but I agree with the Barbie thingcute
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 10:12pm
via iOS
AYE!!!!I TOTALLY RESEPCT THAT. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51