Help ?.

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 1:36am
via Android

I weigh 217.4 I literally just gained alot of weight due to stress, I used to be 145lbs :'( and flipping sexy at that! I feel so helpless at times please help me get back to 145lb :(

20 Sep
No one online can help you girly. Just don't over think the workout and you'll lose the weight in no time
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 2:22am
via iOS
Start easy. Walk in the morning (preferably before breakfast) and start watching your eating habits. Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean meats, and healthy fats. After you have lost some weight, continue to walk in the morning, and also start jogging. Continue eating right, and you will lose the weight in time. Unfortunately, you will not lose weight as quickly as you can gain it, but you must persevere, and you will reach your goals.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 3:08am
via Android

Thank you :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 10:27am
via Android

Very true. Its all about your diet. Its hard to resist certain foods at times. Discipline is the key. Eat extra healthy and watch your portions. Less junk food, less weight!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 4:07pm
via Android

you need to start cutting sugar EVERYWHERE you can. Sports drinks, coffee drinks, yogurt, EVERYWHERE. Not even fruit juice. Whole fruit is okay.

Sugar is the hardest part of a healthy diet. You get trapped in the cycle of feeding your bodys craving for more. The first few days are TOUGH and you may have some slips I've had em myself, one cookie a friend offered and I'm buying a whole crate on the way home like a junkie I can't even stop myself.

Hehe.maybe I'm more sensitive but seriously if you can cut sugar and processed carbs you will start to eat and crave real food and feel a change and have more consistent, pleasant energy levels, rather than manic highs and angry lows. 

This will also add a whole new dimension to any exercise program you give yourself. Start small even, somebody mentioned daily walks.heck, bring a book or an ipad to occupy your mind (walk safely tho!) And just get moving for ten/twenty minutes.  It grows from there, believe it.

20 Sep
Ok thank you ^_^
260699_100006536710081_1986452750_n_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 4:11pm
via Android

Dont worry , if thats ur weight still feel like ur the sexiest girl on earth. Eat healthy and workout at your own pace. And before you now it you will be back at ur normal weight

20 Sep
Thank you <3
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 1:02am
via iOS
You will get there. It's gonna take time but you will get there i know it. Stay motivated! You got this girl!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51