Uff.. diet is just so difficult. Can someone please give some tricks and ideas how to manage?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 6:33am
via Android

Guys it's difficult to control ourself from eating something and that too our favourite stuff.. please give out some idea about diet and quantity

23 Sep
Self control. It's a mental thing, learn to control it.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 23, 2013 6:45am
via Android

Endurance should be too damn high for this :p thek bola na ?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 23, 2013 7:09am
via Android

Hey,  wat u said is absolutely correct. But u gotta find the contents in lots of foods. Then u can avoid following the same plan every week. It also depends on what sort of program ur into. So be specific and u might get a good answer in the blog. I mean workout program whether weightloss or strengthening etc..,

Regards
Anish

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 10:13am
via iOS
I don't believe in diets, they're stressful and if you cheat you feel guilty. You should be able to eat anything you like as long as you eat the right portions. I think eating healthy should be your goal, calculate your ideal calorie intake and macros and stick to that. My 'diet' includes peanut butter, Doritos, burguers, I even still eat muffins but all in the right amounts and not as often as I used to. I've lost 7 kg in 2 months and a half, the key is to be aware of how many calories you're eating and if that food you crave fits your macros combined with the meals you already had or are planning to have that day. With practice you dont even need to keep counting calories or worry about your macros, you learn to eat right ;)
Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 10:26am
via Android

Don't make it unbearable. As long as you eat in moderation, eat the food you love. Try calorie counting and still eat your favorite foods. Good luck

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 10:50am
via iOS
Eat throughout the day and have a fruit or vegetable with every meal and start the morning with a smoothie
23 Sep
23 Sep
Dieting is bad formoral and for your body. Just gradually trim down on portions. A good trick i have is to drink a big glass of water befor my meals. 16oz. It will take up space in your stomach so you will feel full much quicker. Also in your meals make sur to have plenty of fibers and proteins. They are harder to metabolize for you digestive system so you will feel hunger less often.
23 Sep
eat meals like snacks... work out more ... persistence with discipline ...daily...take weight reduction seriously ..like if u struggle now ur future will be easy ...like...choose work outs mostly sports plus exercise and persist ....
1116659_100006528400171_34405262_n_thumb
1 Post
Sep 23, 2013 11:27am
via Android

weight reduction to me is easy but iam struggling with persistence or maintainance of my weight can any body suggest....

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 23, 2013 12:02pm
via Android

Keep some sugar free chewing gum handy with yourself... Whenever you feel the need to binge in between meals;  quickly pop a gum for sometime!!!

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:21pm
via iOS
Myfitnesspal, great app!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51