Does working out give you more confidence?

19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:35pm
via Android

I would love to hear how and if working out gives you a higher self-esteem:)before and after stories would be awsome to motivate people here even more :)

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:19pm
via iOS
Working out does give me confidence. I'm doing good for myself, eating better and building my immune system...less doctor visits.
1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:28pm
via Android

Working out gives me an extra boost.. pep in my step! I go to bed at night feeling a lot more comfortable and less stressed. I look forward to waking up and getting in a few workouts!

My eating habits have changed a ton! I'm more aware of what I'm eating .. I eat in moderation now and not because I am bored! Starting to feel comfortable in my skin again. Its been a year that I've been so out of shape BUT I'm back on track and  seeing results!!

25 Sep
That's amazing :) it's all about having a better and a healthier life style it makes all the diffrence :)
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:29pm
via Android

I reached my goal (gaining 5 kilos) very fast,wich gives me much confidence

23 Sep
Congrats.so happy to hear you have reached your goal:)
23 Sep
How u gained weight , can u guide me .
23 Sep
Eat proteins and work out.Drinking much milk is also very good.
23 Sep
Im using runtastic push-,pull- and sit-ups for my daily workouts.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:34pm
via iOS
Abdolutely
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 2:38pm
via Android

Gives me a boost, makes my whole day better. So yeah it does. I love it.

25 Sep
I know it makes the day a whole lot better :)
25 Sep
I leave outta the gym feelin like a million bucks.....lookin like ten....but dont care. Lol!
26 Sep
Lol you sure dont look like then you look exactly how you feel when you get of the gym.i like your humour lol.keep it up
26 Sep
Thanks pretty lady, appreciate it. You do the same!
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 11:42pm
via iOS
Sure does 
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 12:17am
via Android

Working out gives you confidence, and the best thing is you see the results for your self. That's the big achievement on seeing how your body has transformed...

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 1:12pm
via iOS
It is up and down for me. I am not where I want to be yet, but I have made great strides and I look the best I have in I'd say 4 years?! I am losing fat, building muscle and the more progress I make the better I feel and the more confident I become.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 1:20pm
via Android

Sure it does! And it also gives you more energy throughout the day

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 2:54am
via Android

Yeah it should I remember doing cardio and lifting weights I didn't wanna do it but I wanted to be fit for football season so I lifted weights and did a lot of cardio each week and I did it for a good amount of time until I tore my acl in my last football gane which we won 28-6 :D but I hadnt excercised in 2 years but I'm starting again with mma workouts and lifting weights

26 Sep
Congrats on the game .I'm sorry about the injury ,how is your Anterior cruciate ligament doing now.did you give it enough rest to get better?
26 Sep
Thanks and yeah I gave it 2 years to heal and its better than ever. :D thanks for asking
26 Sep
Hey congrats on the game.and sorry about your Anterior cruciate ligament injury ,did it get better ?
26 Sep
27 Sep
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 4:26pm
via Android

Oh yeah. Since I have been training, I have been feeling better, more cut, more energy and confidence.and when I go anywhere I find girls staring more often. Dunno if is because of me getting more toned, but it is still a confidence and motivation boost regardless. :p

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 6:13pm
via iOS
I feel alot better sindce going to the fitness yes (:
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 6:44pm
via Android

YES N ESPECIALLY WHEN U REACH A GOAL!

26 Sep
I know right :) !!
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 8:51pm
via Android

100 per cent yes! I am 53 years old and haven't felt this good for 30 years.  You're never too old to get fit!

26 Sep
Wow you look a decade younger,thats so encouraging !!keep it up.
26 Sep
Aw shucks you've made my day!
Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Well yes! Excersize releases endorphins. Endorphins male you happy, and happy people don't shoot their husbands. It also gives u confidence

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 9:36pm
via Android

If you work out and someone makes a smart comment about your body you just shrug it off cause you know you are working towards that better body. If you arent comments can be decimating.

26 Sep
Very true ;)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 9:38pm
via Android

Of course 1 lost 13kg (healthily) within a year I feel a lot more confident in my abilities!

26 Sep
Wow Aisha congrats :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 26, 2013 7:42am
via Android

It definitely gives me confidence! I feel stronger in my walk and presences like more powerful. It is definitely a self esteem booster :)

26 Sep
Working out does that and i love it :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51