Last week of 5k Obstacle Training

1 post | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 1:43pm
via Android

Sooo... This is my last week stretch before my FIRST Zombie 5k Obstacle course... First race ever... After losing one hundred pounds I thought it would be a wonderful challenge... Now I'm worried about failure!! In strength and endurance... I need some advice on how to wisely use my time this week and some encouragement!! HELP!!

23 Sep
Listen always remember that there is no amount of worrying that will ever cause you to do better at anything! You are obviously a very focused and determined person and that has allowed you to achieve what you have already achieved! You have no choice but to succeed because you are a winner and the only pressure that you should have is the pressure you that you put on yourself. You will succeed at anything you put your mind to that is already clear, so good luck and let me know how you do. Just use what has gotten you...
14 Oct
It went great, I loved your post, I don't have enough encouragement in real life :P I have a terrible metabolism and thyroid and constantly work on myself so I don't have to take supplements and drugs. In trying trying trying, so I appreciate the words Youu gave. Thanks so much cent wait to see what's next

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51