Positive people?

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 2:44pm
via Android

So I am morbidly obese, and the only one in the house who is. It is a constant struggle to stay on track but it is something that I seriously need to do. So I was wondering if there were others out there who wanted to be that positive person for each other? I am 388.4lbs as of this morning when I started I was 416lbs a little more than a month ago. I probably could have done more but I had a few missteps along the way. We have been eating mostly clean, one ingredient foods. The hard part is my nephew doesn't like it most of the time so I'm having to cook two meals and sometimes the will power isn't there to stay away. I have tried this is all you get to eat or you won't eat and he will go for a day or day and a half without eating the only thing he will eat that is a fruit or vegetable is an apple until he gets bored of them. My sister keeps expecting me to stop or starts getting emotional telling me she doesn't want me to die and that's hard because I'm an emotional eater. And then she brings sugary foods home. I just need people to talk to who are in a positive place or want to be. Sorry for the long story!

27 Sep
Stay beauty heart and they will help u and lots suopport u will see few a week....
20 Nov
Hey girl we r all stronger than those temptasions we have sorrounding us.dont give up on your goals.when your mind says no ignor it cuz u can, we all can.all the pain and suffering is going 2 be worth it youll see.u r gonna be ammased how u made your body transform.keep your head up girl .dale palante girl. That means keep on going girl.hope thiz helpz
21 Nov
keep strong!!!!
21 Nov
You've made a great start in one month. Keep strong and you will get there
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 3:28pm
via iOS
Hi 

So I am curve a women . I still positive  ....... Keep up gotta work out gotta easy take time .. I always workout hard 45 min to 1 hours and once 2 hours / 5 -6 a day weeks. I got lost a weight . I eat small 3 and snack 2 lot fruit and veg. Healthy , I do help inform them then inform me everything help workout and healthy .  You are very pretty and workout ... Challage .... Nice a day! 
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 3:41pm
via Android

Thank you Vernita, I joined a 30 day squat challenge and a 30 day plank challenge,  I made a schedule using different workouts from this app and set alerts from my calendar to do an hour or more in the morning and I think I'll do the challenges after lunch. 

26 Sep
I started today, after 3 kids body isn't what it used to be! Lol I have a hard time finding time to work out & I have to take it easy due to medical conditions. We all need someone positive & supportive!
26 Sep
That's awesome Mandy. We all got to start at some time and I'm glad that I chose now and decided to try this forum thing.
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 26, 2013 10:22pm
via Android

hey guys i love all of the positive support here on the site. i have yet to encounter any one being mean or saying things that are not uplifting n motivating this is a life changing app lol seriously. anyway i followed u and im always here if u need any help along the way.

26 Sep
Thank you Trinia
26 Sep
keep up the good work and i hope u all the luck with ur goals!
01 Dec
I think your sister should realize her kid needs to change what he eats. You should talk about that with her. Teaching a kid to eat healthy is one of the mos important things a mother should so. Also, it's really hard to keep up with a diet when you don't get support from those around you, I mean like when they different more yummy food. Maybe you should consider moving out if you can, if your family's not willing to help you with your diet. Keep up the exercise!!! :)
02 Dec
I wish it was as simple as me moving out. I moved in with my sister to help out with my nephew for a few years till she is done with her current assignment. We have since day down and had a long serious talk about it. I think I finally got it across that sugar and breads and junk food is my cigarettes or crack. She is trying to be more helpful and trying all the crazy things I come up with. I guess being thin she just doesn't understand why it's so hard.
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 1:08pm
via Android

Your doing great so far! Keep at it! Maybe you should explain some boundaries to your sister that works for her and keeps you on track. I had to with my husband, and he was very understanding. Best of luck! :-)

02 Dec
Thank you we are trying some things out. :-)
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 2:51pm
via Android

Keep up th good work! :)

Image_thumb
952 Posts
Nov 20, 2013 11:29pm
via Android

Thanks, tyler R, for resurrecting a thread from 2 months ago with your gibberish.

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 3:24am
via Android

My uncle and my dad they were twins and they use to say b mobile agile and hostile to th enemy...defeat is not an option quiting is not an option discouragement is not an option depression is not an option...we r determined and persistent and consistent we r winners and overcomers we can do it! Save for a rainy day :)

02 Dec
I like that think I'm gonna post it around the house as reminders
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 3:50am
via Android

Wow almost 30 pounds.. that's awesome!  Like some said below, this app has been nothing but inspiring to get out and kick some ass each and every day.. keep it up and sooner than you think fitness will become a lifestyle and you will love, appreciate, and want better for yourself everyday. Where are you from btw?

21 Nov
You losing that amount of weight is AWESOME. .Congrats. .We r human we struggle..The important thing Is to keep showing up everyday...You r doing awesome. .Do u girl, and great things will happen :)
1076278_573450598_226813027_n_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 5:14am
via Android

Keep up the great work! Feel free to talk to me i am on a mission to lose weight and be healthy. I weigh 296 and this is the highest weight i have ever been. My ultimate goal is to get to 140 or 150 depending on what i look like because i have a natural big body build.

02 Dec
Thank you Patricia I really appreciate that! Same to you as well :-) I know we can make it to our goals!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 1, 2013 12:53pm
via Android

Hi i'm very proud of how much you've lost so far.  You should be over the moon cause I know how hard it is too. What you eat doesn't have to be boring and taste less.I didn't get big eat tasteless so why should you have to now.lean meats like Turkey with green beans or asparagus and a grain like Brown rice use seasoning and watch the salt intake.you don't have to punish your self to lose <

02 Dec
Thank you Olivia :-)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 6:08pm
via Android

Thank you everyone!  I am from Hawaii but currently in SC. Had a little set back but getting things in order and back in track.

01 Dec
Never give up and you will get there. I know its not easy,but nothing good comes easy.;-).
01 Dec
Omg I can't tell you how glad i am to see this response. I saw everybody replying to a topic from 2 months ago and was just shaking my head but here you are! There are no setbacks in life just different kinds of progress. (lol i don't know about that really, I'm just glad you're back, its hard to not let a setback feel like a defeat)
02 Dec
Thank you Patrick I really appreciate that and I won't stay away so long again. Thank you for your encouragement!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 1, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

It's never too late to do something thats making u unhappy. Your positive and lovely personality will get u through it. Even though u don't lose a lot a week the gradual process of losing weight will make sure it stays off. Why not have a day where u relax the diet a little and have a treat to look forward to a week. I always  find this makes it more fun!

02 Dec
Thank you Wendy
03 Dec
U are welcome Angela! Losing weight is a lot more difficult than we think but being cheerful and optimistic. I think it helps us to achieve our goal easier! If I don't lose any weight that week I think of the benefits that doing all these excercise is. Getting fitter!
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 1:39am

I have opened my laptop and logged on to skimble dot com and am posting this with the primary purpose of trying to break the terrible cycle of obligatory underlines that somehow started. Youre welcome. (if it works)

02 Dec
Thank you, I think it has
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 3:03am
via Android

Keep up the good work, we all need some support, make little goals for yourself but always have the big goal in mind

02 Dec
Thank you Tom
02 Dec
You're welcome anytime;)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 2, 2013 3:30am
via Android

Your on the right track keep strong. I'm currently in the same position. I'm holding strong.

02 Dec
With such awesome support on here I think we can do it :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51