Ladies, how do you cope?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 9:04am
via Android

With a bad break-up? Have been stress eating for three days and couldnt even drag my ass off to the gym

27 Sep
I usually cant eat at all in that situation....but dont ever let a man define your happiness...keep your head up and keep it moving....NEXT!
03 Oct
I would use that as motivation! Working on yourself well bring happiness :)
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 12:31pm
via Android

SHOP SHOP SHOP BUY DRESSES N SHOES N GET A MASSAGE N STAY BUSY MAYBE HANGOUT WITH SOME FAMILY N FRIENDS REMIND UR SELF OF WHAT BLESSINGS U STILL HAVE. HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 12:41pm
via Android

You definitely need some action!  Go travel,  shopping,  clubbing whatever you like to do. If you just going to stay at home and eat, it will not help.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 3:53pm
via Android

Hey Bethany.. not of your sex but still pouring in some advise.. hope it helps.
Try to spend as much time as possible in company of your friends. Keep yourself busy. Do workouts it keeps you positive. Listen to music, food for soul..just  avoid sad or romantic  songs. Try not to link events with your past. And if possible take sone time off and go vacations. u'll be fine n get over soon every1 does

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

Get out the house go out with the girls.  Hit the gym take it out in a kickboxing or combat session.  Don't comfort eat you're just hurting yourself more x

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 8:40pm
via iOS
Im sure not a lady..but I know that pain..still trying to recover from it..but no matter what..u must carry on..even if it is hard..even slowly or quickly but u must live again..your a woman,take of yourself..it is not for anyone ur eating or going to gym,it is for you..so take care of yourself,fun,sports,spa,etc..u never know what future is made up..and life is short..n go out with ur friends,it helps a lot,gud luck
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 10:04pm
via Android

sorry to hear about that. l know its going to be tough but try to stay busy, you have to really push yourself here. A busy mind is a happy mind and stay active it will help clear ur mind and make you feel better xx

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 11:46pm
via Android

First off stress kill Dnt give him the satisfaction... put more time in improving you...

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 1:43am

I don't eat when I am upset personally, but use it to motivate you. Go kickboxing or join a martial arts class. When I am angry or upset, I always find punching it out really helps!

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 1:31am
via iOS
You look like jerry vingine jr wife off youtube
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 1:36am
via Android

This is what helped me out a lot! It might not be the right thing to do, but just talk to a lot of different guys. Hang out with them, have fun. Go on dates. It helped me out a lot bcuz all the guys I talked to would constantly give me compliments and they really helped boost my self esteem back up after the break up. My confidence grew and the more I talked to new guys, the more secure I felt about myself.

01 Oct
This too helps!!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 1, 2013 3:20am
via Android

I experienced a bad break up. Went thru stress eating to then the "not-eating" misery stage. They say breakups have the same stages as experiencing a death in your life. Allow to go thru the stages but remain active & in contact with friends, coworkers & associates.
Stay away from sad music & sad people. Now its the time to get who you are back. Don't call him at all. It makes moving on faster & easier.
Remember when 1 door closes another will open.
Wish u the best to come your way. Believe you deserve better & know its coming!

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 3:27am
via Android

Thank you for the love, ladies and gents i'm now back on track and moving on.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51