Belly Ring?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

Hey...I know this is really random...but I really want to get a belly ring...and I was just wondering what y'all think about it...I'm only 13 I know...and I understand it is a bit slutty...but that is not the reason why I want it...your opinons will mean a lot :) Thanks

27 Sep
Keep in mind, if you should ever gain weight, get pregnant, it will stretch and won't look very cute. I regret getting mine pierced, even though I was 18. I don't wear belly rings anymore but will always have a scar there where the hole once was.
27 Sep
It looks good..i knw a few girl that have em ;)
27 Sep
Had mine done when i was 14,had 3 kids &my belly ring looks fine like it did when i was 14,im 25 now(: i guess it depends on your body and what it can adjust to. no matter what always exercise & live a healthy lifestyle:-)
03 Oct
Belly rings are hot :-)
30 Oct
Love belly ring for 20 year now love Dimond in body.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

Hi

27 Sep
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 5:20pm
via Android

I was 18 when I got my first belly ring piercing. ...and I still got grief from my mother and father ...My parents didn't allow me to cut or dye my hair, obtain a tattoo, or get any piercings (other than two piercings per ears) ... until I was 18 .... even though I felt that I was not allowed to do this or that before the age of 18 .... I now understand the reasons my parents wanted me to wait.....one reason was obtaining a job....many places do not allow tattoos or piercings in full view of customers .... and the second reason I may have regretted doing the piercing or tattoo later in life.... Patience is a Virtue .... with anything you do in Life ...

27 Sep
My parents are the same...I guess I should just wait and see what happens? *shrugs*
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 5:41pm
via Android

Don't fret ... just enjoy your teenhood ... not many do ....  much Al♥ha ....

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

Dont give a fuck what ppl think if u want that then u should get it and thats not slutty

27 Sep
You do have a point...and I know it's not slutty...but trust me...in my school...you get judged a lot...
27 Sep
Like I said dont give a fuck what they say the only one the matter is you and if the belly piercing makes u happy then get it
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 7:25pm
via Android

How are u?

29 Oct
I'm doing alright thanks and yourself? :)
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Sep 27, 2013 7:33pm
via Android

No. No tattoos no body piercings it's all unnecessary. Most people do it to fit in not because they want it.

29 Sep
It' self expression... It's not necessary... But being yourself and doing things because YOU want to can make you very happy!
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 9:01pm
via iOS
Anthony makes a good point. Sometimes you may think parents just don't  get it but they love you.
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 11:53pm
via Android

I Dnt think it's a slut move... it's all in how you carry you... I think it's ok...

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 2:41am
via Android

I find all piercings to look horrible. So i would always suggest against it. But on a more serious note i would atleast wait some time and when you still feel like you really want to do it. Talk to your parents again and reason and express to them why you want to do this.

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 2:12pm
via iOS
Thanks for the opinion guys! :P I think I'll just really think about it until I'm 100% sure that I want one :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51