80/20?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 12:48am
via Android

Hey Skimble Friends Do U Follow The 80/20 rule? If so explain,if not explain? Im curious. I do the 80/20(most of the time) but train mean.

28 Sep
I pretty much stick to it, just by being conscious of what I eat and I try to do workout routines 3-4 times a week, mainly bc I'm at a job where I'm already standing and walking a lot so I'm burning calories that. The days I'm not scheduled to workout or the day I do the biggest focus on nutrition in terms of am I going to burn enough calories for the day. On my workout days, yes I still focus but I know I'll burning quite a bit more calories. Either way, nutrition is the key to weight...
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 1:28am
via Android

What is the rule?

28 Sep
80% Nutrition, 20% Fitness. Weight loss and management success is due to what you eat and when you eat. You can't out train a bad diet!
29 Sep
Suggest us the right nutrition
29 Sep
Clean eating...take a look into My Plate, in which it'll give you a visual on the proper portions of eating a well balanced, colorful meal. Ideally you to eat lean meats (and poultry, healthy fish), whole grains, fruit, and vegetables. Drink plenty of water, natural fruit juices as well. With clean eating you can eat more than 3 meals a day (smaller portions, and if workout a lot).

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51