Need to gain height...

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

Hye... I'm 16. 45kg. 154cm tall. I need to increase my height. Would you please help me??? Actually I don't consider myself as short at first but after my first day at school this year I am considered as short cause of my classmate. I have 3 deskmate. They are all 161 tall and one of my classmate is 169 tall. I felt really down right now... Please, give me some tips to increase my height. I'll really appreciate it...

01 Oct
You might want to consider the grow tall for idiots. .. I've heard it works but haven't tried it yet though
01 Oct
Oh! Okay I'll try it for sure...
Sep 29, 2013 4:41pm
via iOS
dont now
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 5:03pm
via Android

Height is in ur genes. U can't change it. Unless u gonna sport some platforms or high heels

29 Sep
U can stump ur growth and height however. So avoid things like caffeine and drugs. Having good posture will help. Slumping shoulders and back makes people look about 2 inches shorter than they are.
28 Apr
Caffeine stunting growth is a MYTH! The main reason for stunted growth is malnutrition during the first 1000 days or so of life. Most people with truly stunted growth suffer from medical problems such as permanent muscle weakness, weak immune system, learning disorders, and/or delayed brain development. I say, be glad you're not stunted, be proud of your package and work hard on perfecting the body that you do have.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 6:15pm
via Android

The only thing you can do is eat healthy and get good rest and that will let your body grow the best it can but that is all decided by genes really.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 6:27pm
via iOS
Pretty sure height is only determined by your genes... I don't think you can do anything to change that. If you want to appear a bit taller the only advice I have is to make sure you have good posture!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 6:49pm
via Android

Don't let your height determine your outlook on yourself. Being tall or short doesn't make you more or less desirable, alone. Make sure that you are well-rounded and confident in your own skin. I wish that I was a little taller than 6'3", but I don't let it get me down.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 7:11pm
via Android

You can drink much milk.

29 Sep
This will make ur bones grow taller just stronger. So do drink plenty of milk.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 7:37pm
via iOS
Hey there Icy. So i am 16 just like you and 171 cm tall, but one of my classmates had the same problem as you. SHe was 161 cm and she was really self-councious. She searched the internet a lot and found an e-book containing some specific exercises focused on mostly joints. We started the year at that heights, and 9 months later finished the same. She literetally gained 10 cms of height. I dont know the name of the book, only know that it exists and works really well even though youre not a teen anymore. It is illegal to post the exercises on internet or e-mail etc so you have to buy the book. Keep searching the net,  i can tell you standing upright has an amazing effect on gaining height. Add stretching and jumping to your exercise plan. You can also increase your eostrogen using different methods. Hope i could help you. Good luck xxx
30 Sep
Wow!!! That's awesome... Could you help me to get the name of the book??? I really want to try it. Anywhere I search the answer is always the same 'It depends on your gene'. Actually my brother is 173cm tall. So, I should at least as tall as 168 or something. I just can't handle being called 'dwarf' at school.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 28, 2016 5:05am
I am 17 years old and 5'6 1/2 but i want to be at least 6.i do stretching,skipping,running,walking.can i be 6 feet tall.i want to be a wrestler i have strenth but i need height.Please motivate me.
28 Apr
Hi Sofiqur! I must say that I have been 5' 10" since I was 16, and now I'm 30 and still the same height. I have been moderately active for most of my life and aware of diet/nutrition as a professional/private chef for over 15 years. I always felt I should have grown to 6'5" and used to stretch and hang thinking I would grow faster (kids are silly). Alas, I never kept growing lol. Just eat clean and stay active. Remember to be proud of your package.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51