Motivation

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 8:30pm
via Android

What motivates you to work out and why? I need to be motivated but nothings working for me :(

29 Sep
Same here :-( :-(
29 Sep
Plan going to the water park n choose a bikini maybe thatll help lol
29 Sep
Music motivates me actually! & motivate yourself! Look in the mirror & see your one & only competitor.
30 Sep
I could never get motivated until my daughter got me motvated. I have been going to a gym with her going on my 5th week and already I can tell the difference. My muscles are toning I have gone down 1 pants size and I move better. We go together so do it with a friend and do it together t will motivate you both I promise.
03 Oct
You just gotta get up and not think about it and just do it. Put your workout clothes on and Before you know it your totally active and working out ! :)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 9:28pm
via iOS
Really. Why do you need to be motivated? What do you want?
29 Sep
To lose weight n tone up but i cant get motivated to move :(
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 9:49pm
via iOS
To be completely honest I'm motivated to work out and stay toned because I want my ex to see me at my best, and it simply helps with my confidence issues - I work out because I know it'll have results that will make me feel generally better about my appearance. It may take a ton of time and effort but it's worth it! Whenever you don't feel motivated just think of the results you'll have eventually
29 Sep
I lost 2 stone already cos all the stress my ex put me through when we finished. I feel alot better about myself but wanna lose that extra little bit n be more toned x
29 Sep
Then take out some time each day to work towards being more toned, this all depends on good discipline. Good luck xx
29 Sep
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 9:55pm
via Android

To be better at sports and not gonna lie, to impress girls

Profile1_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 10:11pm
via Android

Initially it was to lose weight and get healthy.  It was really hard to stay motivated at first,  but got really easy to be motivated once I began to see progress.  Now I feel bad if I don't work out.  I also like to push myself now and see what I can do.   It's a transition really.  A lifestyle change.  It does get easier if you can just get past the initial lack of motivation.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 3:32am

I have the same problem I am always tired and I am not consistent in working out. But I just like being fat and being slow. I play basketball so I have to be fast and healthy. You are a nurse u should be healthy too. He is right when u start working out and u actually try then u will feel energy.download songs and listen to them while working out

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 3:33am

I don't like being fat and slow my bad

157235_537342702_1272853088_n_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 3:47am
via Android

Prepare a nice environment with music. Start with small steps and reward yourself with a little silly thing after you are done. Starting with little goals that you can attain is important. Then you can just keep on going. A friend can motivate you too, send me a message and we can root for each other. Best of lucks to you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51