Image_thumb
95 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 11:32am
via Android

Go for it claire

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 30, 2013 1:31pm
I am new .. I have been doing hip hop abs and rocking body.. plus Herbalife.. I've lost four lbs and inches.. still got a lot of work ahead of me .
01 Oct
That is fantastic Marie!!! Go for it!
Image_thumb
129 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 1:46pm
via Android

Welcome Claire! 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 3:12pm
via Android

Welcome and thank you :) Do you have any goals set for yourself? Anything that is particularly motivating for you?

01 Oct
Goals would be to strip fat, tone and gain defintion. I find it so motivating when people have noticed my progress. I am motivated when I have someone with me to force me into it and push me to the point where I'm uncomfortable, I find it challenging. What motivates you?
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 8:09pm
via Android

Been on here bout a month,  this is a great place for exercise, and to find support. also a good place to ask advice. Have fun and enjoy! GET UP! GET AT IT!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 11:06pm
via Android

Good luck and if you are still looking I'd be happy to help

01 Oct
Sure thing Harry!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 5:15am
via Android

It definitely helps to have someone push you along. You might find it easier to meet your goals of you attach numbers to them, certain weight or points you want to get to fit example. Me, I love the extra energy after working out and for some reason I really enjoy being sore afterwards. Makes me feel like I accomplished something.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51