Those with 50 or more pounds to lose

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 2, 2013 2:25am
via Android

I think that it's important for those who are just starting the journey with finding their healthy bodies to be able to connect with others who are also in the same situation. Weight loss can be a challenging task, especially if you are quite accustomed to a sedentary lifestyle. If you have recently found Skimble and just started the program, I highly recommend that you sign up for the Pro or Pro+ version, because the workout programs are truly the most valuable assets you'll come across.

Also, be aware that there are a lot of activities that may not be physically possible, so you should never force yourself to keep doing a workout if you feel uncomfortable pains. When I first started the program, I thought that I was physically able to step it up to intermediate level activities after being sedentary for a while. Boy was I wrong. And my body reminded me of that five days after that silly attempt. So do your body a favor and start your first month with casual level of workouts and when you're comfortable, ease into intermediate level.

I highly recommend the Off The Couch Blast two weeks program to get you started. I am coming to a conclusion with this session and I loved it. I feel more flexible and definitely stronger. I was unable to do ONE half push up. I felt horrible my first week, because it seemed so simple. But I couldn't do it. My arms weren't strong enough to push my upper body upwards. But as of today, I am able to do them with ease and 20 within a minute. That, for me, is a huge accomplishment.

My personal advice to you is to keep pushing forward. You may not have the strength or ability to do the exercises, but it's your persistence that will allow you to get the results that you are seeking.

Don't let anyone put you down for loving yourself enough to start caring for yourself. You are worth all the effort and you will see results doing these programs. Just stick with it, you won't regret it!

Like the song from Britney Spears says, "you better work b***h!" Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51