Newbie..have questions

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 5:00am
via Android

First, I let my weight get out of control. I am 5'5 at 190lbs. I want to lose 60lbs. I know it will take a lot of time and even more effort but I cant stay in denial over my weight gain. My questions are these:
1. I have really bad knees. What are some things I can do to not only strengthen them, but protect them during a workout so they dont hurt as badly?
2. Ive ended up with some ugly stretch marks that Im really self-conscious about. Is there anything I can do to make them go away or lighten them?
3. What are some ways to stay on track diet-wise? Im a college student and really broke so I tend to go the cheap and easy route which isnt the healthiest.

Thanks in advance!

19 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 12:32pm
via Android

1. The best way to help lose whight with bad knees is to simply keep it easy but steady. You can go on the treadmill or out for a walk. Your still burning calories an taking it easy on Ur knees. It might even help loosen them up some! Also u can get knee brace at Walmart for 6 dollers they reallllllllly help when walking or doing squats.
2. Coccoo butter is your best friend with stretch marks. They don't go away instintally but you can use it for about 3 months an ull be surprised.
3. Their is a lot you can do for a diet but if your like me you give in to temptation. You start bye if u get meat get it grilled. That'll cut a lot of fat an grease out. I personally worry about what the product is an what it does for my body. Rather then calorie intake. I also love rice!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51