Personal Trainer Helps on KIK !!!

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

Hi everyone,I'm shocked with number of overweight people,ignorance of healty lifestyle and avoiding workouts,globally,so I decided to give tips to anyone on my KIK profile! So ask me everything what you want to know about fitness,workouts,dieting and so on... I will respond whenever I have time... My username is: anthonypersonal

03 Oct
Hey that's nice of you! I'm a bit overweight after having twins. My belly is ok but how do I tighten it back after its been stretched?!! I drink as much water as I can. But it's hard to feel motivated. Any tips for a busy working mom of five yr old twins?!
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 4:54pm
via Android

Look into my topics,I wrote basic rules about that and similar problems! Just follow that rules and you will see results, I guarantee ! Just start and say to yourself: I will be the prettiest mom on the world!!!

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 6:27pm
via Android

Hey man I do not have kik so im gonna ask u here  plz answer back, the question is tht im doing a low carb diet and im a runner so im replacing my carbs with water to refuel myself is this okay or harmful ?

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 5:15am
via Android

You cannot replace your carbs,especially no with water,body needs carbs for energy and balance between nutrients...so it can be very harmful...

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 1:58am
via iOS
Please help me. I already sent u a kik
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Nov 12, 2013 6:40pm
via Android

Hey wassup I have a question plz answer back .... ive been sick for 4days and I think im getting better now tmrw im gonna start working out tmrw , what is the best way to get back ? (Note that my bones start to hurt when im sick and my right hamstring is injured) plzzz help

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 8:56am
via Android

Hi bro,no big deals or changes,just continue your program routine with lower intensity until you come back in good shape. Keep an eye on your hamstring,dont force it cuz you can damage it for long time...

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 2:40pm
via Android

Hii Anthony I need ur consultation if u don't mind

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Nov 14, 2013 8:33pm
via Android

Deepika,feel free to ask...

Nov 15, 2013 12:35am
via Android

I just wanted to say u rock and that is very nice of u to help those in need may it come back to you ten times fold in a postive way...'newbie'...thank u

16 Nov
I hav a question I'm intersted n building muscle mass and shedding fat i am losing weight by th scale but my measurements r bout th same i see tht I'm bigger and toning up by jus looking at myself wat causes ths? Shoudnt b th opposite?? Gaining pounds but losing inches???
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 26, 2014 4:29pm
via iOS
Hi Anthony! I'm not on KIK, but can you still help me? I'm really skinny, so I want to gain weight. But I have fat around my stomach.  How can I lose the fat from my stomach, but still gain weight in the process?
26 Feb
All depends on your eating habits...needs to be high protein, high nutrition while low calorie...are you working out at all?
27 Feb
I did a four week boot camp and lost four lbs.....which I didn't want to do. Sometimes I do the workouts on here. I'm just now starting to watch I eat. I just started gaining weight. I've always had a high metabolism. I could eat what I wanted and never gained a pound. But now that my metabolism is slower, the food "sticks" now lol. So "eating right" is new to me.
1086376_100001929141336_1879234351_n_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 4:06pm

It is so nice of you to want to help others. I have a question for you, please. I am recovering from torn ligaments and I have a rare nerve disorder.  In Aug 2012 I was told I would never walk again. Well, never say never! lol With lots of hard work I am walking and am now beginning to get back into my healthy and active lifestyle. Many of the workouts that Skimble is suggesting have running and jumping in them. Should I go ahead and do these but just modify or should I find workouts that are less intense? Thanks so much.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 4, 2014 9:28am
via Android

Im new to ths, want to lose weight who cn help?

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 7:21pm
via Android

@la shonda,lot of people have same problems like you,and in many cases problem is in that 1 fat ring around stomach because human body naturally saves excess of fat in that area. Is it hard to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time? Yes,it is really hard, but possible!! Eat clean and well,choose high protein-low carbs diet(5 meals per day min.) Your training must be high intensity(<60 mins.) Also you must include short and fast cardio in your program. Go hard and reach your goal!

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 7:26pm
via iOS
hey man i really need and appreciate ur help , ive started my cut now and im eating 1700kcal per day really low fats like less than 40g and im eating carbs around 200g and protiens usually between 120-130g and im following the same training plan i was doing when im bulking but i added two cardio sessions in it , but what i have noticed that during my diet which i have been doing for 3weeks i only lost 0.3%body fat , i know that on average i should loose 1% body fat per week but why im not loosing fat? am i doing anything wrong ? plzz tell me what should i do
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 7:34pm
via Android

@leslie,i'm proud of you and your willpower! Before anything consult your doctor,ask him which workouts you can do and with how much intensity,don't play with your health,you will have time for training...

1086376_100001929141336_1879234351_n_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 7, 2014 2:00am
Thank you. I have been on my own since October. My Dr gave me 3 days notice and moved out of state. My illness is very rare. I have called over 500 drs with no luck. It is progressive.So, I am anxious to get moving. So, I may be rushing things but it is great to be working out again.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51