Be proud of who you are...

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 7:26pm
via Android

Society is constantly trying to change who you are. They don't want your opinion, they don't want you to think for yourself, they want you to be 'one of the blind sheeps'. They want you to say things they want to hear, and you know what, I'm gonna be the first who's gonna say NO! I am born as an individual, I fought to be born, to MEAN something in this life, to someone. So guess what, I'm gonna work hard, to make the rest of my life the BEST of my life! Be proud of yourself in every little detail you do, because at the end, only you will appreciate it. Much love

05 Oct
Foolow? :)
05 Oct
Best lines..... be urself.! Be Proud of who u are. :-)
05 Oct
Well said
05 Oct
Couldnt of said it better myself
13 Oct
LOVE this post!!!!!
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 8:44pm
via iOS
Unfortunately,society..is like that,few thinks in their own way..follow their own path..great post..hope that there more people out there,who are not scared to be themselves no matter what..even if not,believe me,u r not alone
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 5, 2013 10:29pm
via iOS
Three best words "Your not alone".
09 Oct
My not alone what? :P
11 Oct
No silly. What i mean is you don't have to fight your battles alone.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 5:44pm
via Android

Thanks guys!

07 Oct
Welcome
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 1:00pm
via iOS
Great post. True words that most never hear or seem to understand.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 3:22am
via Android

God made us perfect.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 11, 2013 3:59pm
via Android

So, like the proverbial sheep.  I feel like one a lot of times.  And when I try to get away I feel like I committed some kind of crime.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 8:19pm
via Android

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 2:48am
via Android

This is certainly a valuable message but one which I feel is over saturating our media nowadays. All these people trying to "be themselves" and "do their own thing" actually just using it as an excuse to be ignorant, rude,stubborn, and unchanging. "that's just who I am, you gotta accept me for who I am" they say, after saying something hurtful, or just plain ignorant...

especially if you're young, you gotta absorb EVERYTHING and LEARN, you can't be yourself if you don't even know who you are or who you could possibly be yet!

Yeah be yourself but open your eyes and learn from others too. We are put in this life knowing nothing, knowing not who we even are.

Every person in your life (elders definitely included) is there to help you grow and CHANGE... don't be afraid to change! You find your truer and better self every step of the way.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 2:08pm
via Android

We need more of you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51