Does insanity work?

3 posts | Original | Recent

372359_1054852402_31965516_n_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 12:17am
via Android

I got insanity and on day three. Im not in best shape but good start. Mainly want to work on getting abs and arm toned. Insanity looks like more leg work. Taking protein shakes along with work out pills. How long do you think it'll take to see results?

08 Oct
Insanity does work. Remember that in all the jumping and whatnot you are engaging your core, aka abs and therefore making it stronger. After that do the insane abs workout. Don't do pills bro, shake's ok. What type of pills tho? Let me know.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 6:13am
via Android

Yes...if you stick with it. I am an independent beachbody coach, let me know if you have questions

17 Oct
Never met a beach body coach before:)..well did insanity,n saw awesome results,now im mixing up
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 11:00am
via Android

I lost 30 pounds with insanity n I have a 3 year old daughter n had a energency c section which they cut mu lower obdominal muscle....which is hard to get flat......its almost flatter THEN EVER :) but personality I never liked pills im just a big believer of working out hard eat clean n ur good to good..its worked for me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51