New to this.

3 posts | Original | Recent
57 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 1:24am
via Android

Can someone help motivate me? Im not the best at working out so id like some sort of help? Or buddy, whether its a girl or boy i really dont mind.

06 Oct
LOOL I went through the same thing XD find a reason to do it not a goal. and it has personal and from the heart Contact me if you ever need to or kik me Stryker22_0
06 Oct
Remember you are pretty and beautiful, you have a choice to maintain your beauty and body. Don't let yourself get into a shape which you might regret. Get going and kick the butt : ) this should be enough
19 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 1:32am
via Android

What really helped motivate me an still does is to set realistic goals. If I want to loose or gain whight I would set a goal an a time period. I also started watching a lot of videos an magazines! You really have to weed out the stuff that's just there to make money an the stuff that actually work!

260 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 3:34am
via Android

Try to think of what u enjoy some people think weighs r boring so find activities you enjoy b it dance,running,bikein, find a friend a workout partner really helps good lu

06 Oct
Make it group goal rather than individual goal with your close friends who are regular....this will force yourself to be regular & keep motivated....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51