Walkin

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 6:45am
via Android

I hve been walkin for a few days now wit my sister We do only like a mile and a half for 1hr im so proud. Soon tho ill be runnin just takin it (as some say *one step at a time*) but plz send some postive encouragement theres times where I wanna give up. But im just so tired of seein myself like this im so tired of being depressed im tired of bein an emotional eater im just tired of the way I look. IM READY TO BEGAN THIS JOURNEY WIT MY HEART WIDE OPEN I PRAY TO GOD MAY HE GUIDE ME N MY SISTER N HELP US THRU .

SORRY IF THIS WAS LONG N I MAY NOT U GUYS I JUST NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST THIS IS HOW I HVE BEEN FEELIN .

06 Oct
I mean I may not kno u guys*
06 Oct
Good luck! :) You will make that! If you believe in yourself! And it's a good idea to do that together with your sister! So you two could encourage each other! :)
06 Oct
Ty mimi means alot ill never give this time I wont :)
10 Oct
So, how is it going? :) I have to take a break in doing any sports because of a 'typewriter's cramp' in both feet...
10 Oct
Wat typewriters feet how did that happened
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 8:36am
via Android

Keep yourself positive by continuing it beyond walking. Like clean out your house, i.e donate old clothes, keep only what you can use now anticipating a new wardrobe soon  or if you have spare time volunteer at a hospital or retirement home, lets you appreciate the new direction your going & keeps you focused. You are doing the right thing for you. You will get to your goal. I have been there. It really is all about you. Big hug

06 Oct
Ty ^_^ I will
06 Oct
To bad we don't live in the same area. I would ask to meet & we could all start a walk group. Thumbs up
06 Oct
Thnkz wldnt that be awesome to hve a group walk I live in cali
Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 7:13pm
via Android

Haha it's actually easier than people think.. everytime you feel like giving up think about what you're losing by giving up... and make walking your best friend for now. . Walk everywhere, don't take a car, don't use elevators use stairs instead and try walking in the morning on an empty stomach it might help

06 Oct
Lol yee thats wat I do wit my sister wen we walk we park the car from where at from walkin
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 8:13pm
via Android

You can do it, girl. Baby steps for now. Who knows you might be doing a marathon by the end of the year!!! Just keep going! Best of luck!

06 Oct
Yess baby steps for noww then as I slowly progress ill be better than wat I used to be

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51