Working out everyday?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 8:18am
via Android

I'm curious, for people that generally workout everyday, do you always stick to that or do you take breaks every so often?
If so, how often?
Like, I try to only have one day a week without working out, but sometimes I even feel guilty for that

06 Oct
I try to work out every day but unless your really aiming for a specific goal missing a day a week won't hurt. Besides your body will need recovery time.
06 Oct
5 day a week everyday
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 9:28am
via Android

I work out every day, but I don't train the same muscles every day so that I don't have to make a break. But sometimes I have to make a break, because I don't have the time to work out. I don't feel guilty because of that, I just work out harder next time.

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 12:12pm
via Android

I tend to do lots of little workouts each day but some days, all I do is walk around. So yes, I do workout daily but usually at different intensities and using different muscles. However, I've always been pretty fir and active as I don't have a car of my own and I'm extremely addicted to the post exercise endorphin rush.

There's no need to feel guilty as long as you are sticking to your workout plan and giving each workout 100%.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 1:46pm
via iOS
A rest Day a week are probably a good idea. If you want to do something Then do something casual. A 5k run, go swimming fore an hour or bike. Maybe just do a power walk, some pushups and stuff like that :) nothing intense.
Icon_missing_thumb
30 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 6:51pm
via Android

I have a cheat day every week... on that day I don't workout and eat whatever I want without looking at calories etc and it works curb the temptation for junk food etc for the rest of the week

06 Oct
Well if u kik me, i can tell you secrets (:
06 Oct
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 8:56pm
via iOS
I workout everyday every week, I have 4 days of running and 3 days of power training, on Friday I have to work on my aerobic endurance but I do not I do a challenge cause I'm a bad ass!!! Lol, no really sometimes if u do not feel like working out do a challenge that is like 30min to 1hr I have a nice challenge that is actually good and very challenging ilcheck out my last post and u will find it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51