Fitting workouts around schedule

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 11:32am
via Android

I have two kids and work full time in a hospital and sometimes have a really hard time finding time to work out. I'm trying to schedule a time in to work out since I want to get to my pre kids weight. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to incorporate workouts into a busy schedule?

06 Oct
Yes. Find 5, 6 minutes whenever you can during the day. 5 min when you wake up, 5 min jumping jacks before work, walk fact, 5 min planks after work, 6 minutes shadow boxing after diner, and one tabata before sleep. Give yourself little time but often, and you will work out without spending much time on it.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 1:39pm
via iOS
Or you can work out in the morning, lets say 6-7 (or just before your kids wake up and you have to go to work) lots of people do that or in the evening lets say 20-21 after you kids are sent to bed. Lots of people do that to.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

Thanks for the advice I'm going to try to incorporate both ideas by doing something when the kids go to bed and a little something here and there throughout the day!

07 Oct
I suggest you find your golden hour. Its that point in the day where you always have a 20-60 min when you are not doing anything important. For me its 12pm (at lunch). Instead of eating right away I do a intense 20min workout or walk. In the last 10 min I drink water eat a banana and healthy snacks between patients. Granola bars, yogurt, water and protein shakes fill me up untill I get home.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51