Fitting workouts around schedule

3 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 11:32am
via Android

I have two kids and work full time in a hospital and sometimes have a really hard time finding time to work out. I'm trying to schedule a time in to work out since I want to get to my pre kids weight. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to incorporate workouts into a busy schedule?

06 Oct
Yes. Find 5, 6 minutes whenever you can during the day. 5 min when you wake up, 5 min jumping jacks before work, walk fact, 5 min planks after work, 6 minutes shadow boxing after diner, and one tabata before sleep. Give yourself little time but often, and you will work out without spending much time on it.
731 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 1:39pm
via iOS
Or you can work out in the morning, lets say 6-7 (or just before your kids wake up and you have to go to work) lots of people do that or in the evening lets say 20-21 after you kids are sent to bed. Lots of people do that to.
12 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 12:16pm
via Android

Thanks for the advice I'm going to try to incorporate both ideas by doing something when the kids go to bed and a little something here and there throughout the day!

07 Oct
I suggest you find your golden hour. Its that point in the day where you always have a 20-60 min when you are not doing anything important. For me its 12pm (at lunch). Instead of eating right away I do a intense 20min workout or walk. In the last 10 min I drink water eat a banana and healthy snacks between patients. Granola bars, yogurt, water and protein shakes fill me up untill I get home.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51