2 month sexy abs challenge

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

Hi, ok so I've been challenged by a colleague to acquire a fit & toned body with abs close to a six pack in 2 months starting 1st October. I'm totally committed to training twice a day every day (I've never trained before in my life) but I need advice to help me along. Particularly with regards to a proper diet. I'm genetically well built: tall, slim with curves however I have a bit of a chubby tummy with side rolls [aka love handles:( ]. I love food so I don't want to starve and I especially do not want to lose my curves. My goal is to tone up, be more flexible and hopefully get some abs definition!!! Any help, support or advice would be immensely appreciated :)

06 Oct
You can do it. Have faith in yourself
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 6:08pm
via Android

Thank you :) will be trying my best!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 7:05pm
via Android

Awesome thank you for the advice :) the eating clean is going to be most difficult for me but I'm determined. Wish I had good meal plan guide though cause there are so many different versions on the net

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 6, 2013 9:19pm
via iOS
Full body workouts 3 times a week and abs workout everyday and try to increase your protien amount and it will be better if u do not eat carbs at night eat some healthy fats to keep ur muscles from breaking down and proteins to actually build ur muscles do some running intervals this is good for ur core
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 1:11am
via Android

Don't worry too much about losing those womanly curves. You can work pretty dang hard without that happening. When ppl work out they become more healthy and it enhances their natural beauty.

Woman who start working out often worry about getting too muscly or less womanly but that doesn't just happen by working out.

The women who take it beyond where it seems you want to go have made a decision to put in an almost superhuman effort to drastically counteract nature and must use all the modern resources and knowledge available to them to do it.

Just go for it. Push it as hard as you can and don't worry, you're just going to look even better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51