This new for me to exercise. I need to loose a lot of weight, I will continue with this.

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 5:51pm
via Android

I am in the process of trying to loose a lot of weight and get in to exercising, which is something that is very new for me to do. I have set my short goal of 20 pounds weight lost by November 20th. Once I reach that goal then I will add more.

08 Oct
Great job! Short term goals are a great way to work towards long term goals. The key is nutrition! Weight loss starts in kitchen, the rest happens through exercise (80% nutrition, 20% fitness). Develop a meal plan of eating a little calories than you burn. Once you get more into incorporating physical activity you can up the number of calories to maintain the weight. To be successful, learn what it takes to maintain then healthy living is your new life.
Oct 8, 2013 5:56pm
via Android

Good idea. Im right wit you I have very limited time to do the workouts I really want to do bcuz im a stay at home mom but I gotta get it in some how once I can over come the time management schedule I will be in a better fitness zone until then lots of water and eliminating sweets is the main challenge then overcoming the 12midnight and 4am workouts at the free neighborhood gym is next in motion. Right now I just do random in house exercises wit now schedule and it seems loke im gettin nowhere

15 Oct
Good job!!! You can do it... I'm just starting myself after having a c-section four months ago!!!! Lets do this!!!!!!
22 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 12:27pm
via Android

I've already lost ten pounds. I still need to lose 65 pounds. I hoping to lose maybe 5 inches around my waist by Halloween.

09 Oct
Good job

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51