Do you wake up in the morning needing more sleep??

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 1:24am
via Android

I tend to feel like I need more sleep every morning. I have found I wakeup feeling less sleepy after just 5 to 5.5 hours of sleep, but then I need a nap in the arvo. What's your sleep plan?

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 1:34am
via Android

Same here, 5 to 6 hrs sleep I don't have a problem getting up, the more I sleep the harder I find to get up & feel sluggish

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 2:55am
via iOS
Well the reason you feel like that is because you are in a deep sleep if you go to sleep for less time it fells like you got more sleep because it was just a short power nap. When you are awaken in morning by an outside force, alarm clock, you have been desturbed from your deep sleep much like a bear in winter. And that's why on the weekends when you sleep till you just finally wake up, you don't feel tired.  I read a lot of articles!!!! Go watch What Does The Fox Say Funniest thing ever
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 9:44am
via iOS
Always
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 12:17pm
via Android

I haven't used an alarm in 3 years except for 4 days a month (when I work), I also eat healthy and rarely drink alcohol. I would like to sleep a few more hours over the night but just can't.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:23pm
via Android

Ning ning ning ning ning...ning ning ning.... What does the fox say lol

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:33pm
via Android

Everyone feels drowsy after they wake up it's called alfa stage just move out of ur bed wash ur face drink some water and start ur day and if u feel  sleepy in the afternoon take a oower nao which is like 30min long there is an app that gives u a sleep plan it's called sleep genius

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:39pm
via Android

I have a lot of sleeping problems too. Tbh try Zzquil its meant just for sleep.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 5:37pm
via Android

Cheers

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 8:33pm
via Android

I use to sleep all nite and still wake-up tired,did a sleep study found out I have sleep apnea, got a cpap
machine now I go all day on 6/7 hours.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51