God Motivates Me To Workout

9 posts | Original | Recent

Oct 11, 2013 1:44am
via Android

Im going to make this short and straight to the point. Believe it or not I use Scriptures from the holy bible to keep me going! Scriptures like "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" gets me pumped and helps me push for thar one more Rep! Of course yelling too lol! Men and women dont be ashamed to ask Jesus for that extra push when you need to get it done! Its weird to many, but to me, God and Weightlifting are a good match for success in the gym! Or just life in general! When I put that barbell on my shoulders and do squats, I think of my Lord and Savior how he was carrying his own cross and he stumbled three times but still got back up! Its all relative to me! What's your favorite Scripture when you need that extra push?

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 2:35am
via iOS
Wow! That's awesome. You encourage me to do the same, not to mention I'm also a strong god fear young lady. I love god, and know he my lord and savior. So keep it up. And I'll do the same
11 Oct
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 2:53am
via Android

Jesus will help through it all. God will guide through anything. With God in the front, this summer. I lost 6 pound. Thank you, jesus . Just keep jesus first of everything you do.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 5:40am
via Android

I'm an atheist. What works for me, is repeating my goals in my head or aloud to keep me motivated

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

So true.....i like Isaiah 13:3 and Psalms 24:8

Oct 11, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Ima check those out thanks

11 Oct
Also exodus 13:3......judges 6:12......isaiah 42:13
Oct 11, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

Wow those are powerful and encouraging! Thanks again!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 11, 2013 7:59pm
via Android

That's the same thing I do and I used yo be ashamed but now that I know that GOD IS with me I'm not ashamed any moreBrazilian Booty Extreme

11 Oct
Thats right, nothing to be ashamed of. If we believe the bible we all know how it ends....GOD wins.
Oct 11, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

Amen good job!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51