Feeling guilty for taking a rest day?

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 2:17am
via Android

This is something that I continually struggle with. It's important to understand that eventually we need to stop and give our muscles time to heal. Another reason some may feel guilty is because in our head we believe that if we stop even for one day, that we will stop forever, but I have a solution. Just because we are having a "rest day" does not mean that we have to be inactive, make plans with a friend, clean the house, or whatever keeps your mind from wondering back to that guilt. Keeping your self disciplined is the key, do you want to look good? Feel good? Than don't quit, but also give your self some rest.

Follow me for all my daily tips.
We are in this together.

13 Oct
I need this -i feel guilty sometimes when i take a rest day. Although i train hard &mean....u would figure i will be comfortable with a rest day.but nope! :D thanks again
19 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 9:28am
via Android

You wouldn't believe what rest could do to improving your results. When I first started working out with my brother we worked out everyday. For about 4 months. However we seen very belittle results we did all kinds of workouts an ate right. It wasn't till I got serious in a relationship an cut out a couple days out of the week just for her an family was when I actually notices great gains! Since then I tell everyone to not over work out an its ok to take rest days!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51