Help me

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 12:03am
via Android

I can't find time to workout although it has been a year since that i was waking up early in the morning but now with the university and studying i find it so hard to wake up earlier just tell me plz what to do to force myself waking up and workout

18 Oct
I have the same thing but i fix it see if You did not but your target to losse Wight you well never going to wake up Early try to activate the alarm and test Your self see if you can get up the bed Try to set your mind that if i did not get Up i well be fat and if i get up i well try To be my best and if allah is welling you can make it. I got more to say but try this and tell me what did you get from it :-)
18 Oct
I am bad in writing sorry :-P
18 Oct
You might be free on weekend, I think. So take those 2 days for running or hiking or maybe biking, whatever it is! And with workout trainer, you even dont have to go to the gym, just simply be home, turn on the app and workout, this one is the best choice I think! Hope this can help you! Good luck!
18 Oct
Girl u can do it.iam amother of 2 and a wife.and i make time 4 the gym. Working out is my passion.even 20 or 30 minutes of high intervals thats all u need 2 burn some fat. Plus you even u still burn fat 4 up 2 .24 hours after.just tell your self i can do it yes i can.your mind might say something else.but ignor it girl. Because yes u can.on the days that you dont have school and studing you can do the high intervals days girl.what matters is that you r doing something. Start slow until u...
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 1:32am
via Android

18 Oct
Thank u guys so much sure i will try
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 8:39am
via Android

Just start and let your mirror motivates you...after month of proper training and diet you' ll see results...then it becomes a healthy passion ;)

18 Oct
Actuallah y dont have fat i just workout to see some muscles :)
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 2:03pm
via Android

Then you have less work to do,results are the best motivation...show that to yourself...

Icon_missing_thumb
34 Posts
Oct 19, 2013 12:10am
via Android

Try to work out in the day one time and if you like it a lot set ur alarm and workout because once you wake up your going to be existed for workiningout and try to in joy it the first time in the day

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 19, 2013 1:26am
via Android

Maybe don't worry about working out just yet. that's a drastic change that you've had difficulty with, so take in-between steps.

You need to schedule. Set aside time for studying and then some for relaxing. It's necessary for your health and your studying gets better.

Make a diet plan. Make a special shopping trip. Get whole grains, fruits, lots of veggies.. Chop up carrots and cucumbers and green peppers to snack on. Avoid sugar like it's poison. Try to avoid white processed flour products. Veggies veggies veggies. Brown rice, oatmeal. Lots of water. Less caffeine, no caloric beverages (juice, sports drinks, reg soda, coffee mixes,etc)

Get enough sleep. Seven or Eight hours a night. (pay attention to how you feel when you wake) Go to bed early even if you're stressed, read a book for ten minutes and then close your eyes. Don't worry about studying so much, you have a schedule to stick to and you will. If you can get on track with sleep and health your studies will be more efficient.

Try this for a week. Don't worry about the exercise..get some good energy food in you, schedule good sleep... In a week or so you may just find yourself bouncing out of bed ready for a little seven or fifteen minute workout before you start your day.

623565_100004005181078_1205327992_n_thumb
34 Posts
Oct 19, 2013 1:41am
via Android

Eat more and more...all fats....be an ugly....and don't put makeup when u go university....just for one week....and whenever u see urself in mirror just say am ugly....and am loser of the year.....after one week u find the time for workout am sure....but donot go fast....just start with 5 minute a day.....now be a ugly

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 19, 2013 5:50am
via Android

I fully understand and sympathise. I'm a uni student too, doing honours, working roughly 20 hours a week and vice president of a student group.

I spread my workouts throughout the day.

If I'm walking from one class to the next, I'll powerwalk and take a longer route.

On the way to work, I'll get off early and walk 1.5 km.

When I get home, if it's before midnight, I'll workout before studying and going to bed.

On the odd occasion I wake up in time, I'll run for 15 to 60 minutes and follow up with HIIT.

There's a lots of seconds in one day and each second you spend exercising helps =) Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51