Any Noom Weightloss Coach Users?

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 9:48am
via Android

Hey I use Noom Weightloss Coach and want to see what other people think of it.

Why I like it more than other apps:

I like the way it categorizes food you eat into red, green and yellow food groups so you can manage how much good bad and ok food you eat.

I like that I can run my own group on it and set challenges for us to complete and have weekly weigh ins.

I find it motivates me the most!

Any other users wanna be friends.

Thoughts?

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:12am
via Android

I have never tried others but my friends who used others, e.g. myfitnesspal, dropped their diet and couldnt keep up.

Noom is not a demanding and agressive diet program but it is more like a lifestyle app, which you need if you want to get in shape It is flexible, easy to use, educative and motivating app. This is why it is editor's choice in android for months. It also worths the money if you want to go pro.

18 Oct
Yep I totally agree I tried myfitnesspal too and didn't like it at all compared to Nooms one
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:18am
via Android

10kg in 8 weeks

18 Oct
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:22am
via Android

So any tips frm ur side???

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:33am
via Android

1.Remove bread and desserts from your meals, try to decrease salt intake

2. Stick to % 50 green,% 35 yellow and % 15 red rule and dont miss snack times. Log everything you eat:)

3. Burn at least 3500 cal in a week with regular exercises

4. Monitor your progress everyday= weigh in everyday

18 Oct
Excellent tips. I weigh in everyday helps me stay motivated and I can see if I start going up in weight earlier than I would if I didn't weigh in everyday.
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:39am
via Android

Thnxxxx .....!!!!! Hope it helps ..

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 10:43am
via Android

Good luck

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 1:51pm
via Android

Tips Hmm...

Eat healthy as much as possible but a few treats are just fine as long as you make up for it. For example if you want a candy bar have smaller portions for dinner to balance out the calories. As long as your calories don't go over what your body can process then you'll be just fine but of course you feel healthier the more you eat healthier.

Eat fewer calories than u need. If you eat too many calories your body will store leftovers as fat. If you eat fewer calories your body will burn off fat.

Don't starve yourself as this causes your metabolism to slow and whenever you do eat more will become fat.

To boost your metabolism you could do a quick cardio workout at the beginning of the day.

Yeh theres a few you might find helpful...
:)

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 5:27pm
via Android

Another thing I would like to add my tip list is not to punishing yourself.

Even you stick to your diet and do regular exercises, you may gain weight for a couple of days. There are thousands of reasons for this to happen, such as drinking extra water, digestion problems, hormonal changes, sickness, etc... if this happens, and beleive me it happens, stick to your original plan and dont push your body beyond its limits by eating so less or exercising so much.

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 19, 2013 1:09am
via Android

Ive been trying out that app for a few weeks i like it but i have my own personal issues with my food intake:)

19 Oct
If you would like any advice on those personal issues let me know :)
21 Oct
I have a extremely bad sweet tooth and tend to go for the junk food thats graband eat.
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Oct 22, 2013 3:42pm
via Android

What in your opinion would you think would be th best time to weigh in in the am after waking up or night before bed?
Jw.

22 Oct
I weigh in morning before shower and breakfast: the lightest time of the day:)
22 Oct
Boom pro user here,good app
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

How many calories are burnt if i walk for 30 min at a medium pace???? I dont hve a GPS nd noom asks for the distance covered to measure d calories burned while walking....!!!!!

25 Oct
There are a couple walking maps sites where you can click your route and it gives mileage.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

Download noom pedometer. It counts your steps and also gives you an approx. amount of cal burned. But my guess is 150 kcal.

23 Oct
I ve noom pedometer but it doesnt give me the calories burnt
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 3:00pm
via Android

You have to use widgets. If you are using an android device,  you can see the list of noom widgets in widget tab.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 3:04pm
via Android

Thnku...got it now !!!!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 23, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

Yes, I'd like to be your friend on there. Does it cost any money or is it a free app?

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 1:46pm
via Android

U hve to pay to be a pro user, otherwise it is free... !!!!!

946174_10207498143504305_8976868844032182654_n_thumb
1 Post
Jun 7, 2016 10:27pm

As a gym-hater, I love any nutrition and exercise programs that are readily accessible. Apps are pretty handy but there's nothing forcing me to use it, so I feel a combo of an app like this with an online health coach, is the most effective lifestyle if you're committed to weight loss.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51